Chp.14

-AUTHOR POV-

-DAYS LATER-

-MEANWHILE AT TOFFEE' S DIMENSION-

Meanwhile, at Toffee's dimension, one of the monster guards came back with come message after searching for Zodd, an yet to find him dead, one of them told Rasticore about it, and yet Rasticore had to tell it to Toffee, who won't be surprised about it. Rasticore enters the residences s Toffee was sitting on his throne...he then got on one knee...

Rasticore: My lord, I came with a message from our men. It's about Zodd...

Toffee: Don't tell me...he failed and died?

Rasticore stood quiet...

Toffee: *Sighs* Unacceptable. Why be immortal and the only way to die is getting their heads off/decapitate. And please don't tell me (YN) was the one who did it??

Rasticore: ...Y-Yes my lord...but how do you know-

Toffee: I saw everything. I used one of my flying surveillance devices to see the fight. And yet...Zodd lost by the hands of Duke's son, (YN). Pathetic.

Rasticore: My lord, if it makes you feel better...why not I and my men go to Mewni and raid so we can take out (YN) and his friends.

Toffee: ...You sure you and your men will handle it? As far of what I'm seeing, (YN) is becoming much more skilled and stronger. Think you can handle it?

Rasticore: Of course! He will be nothing compare against me! As I, Rasticore the bounty hunter will take his head off! Just like he did to Zodd!

Toffee: ...Very well then. Call your men and get goin for Mewni. And make sure...you kill every single of them in Mewni.

Rasticore: As you wish, my lord.

Rasticore stood up as he then exits the residence of Toffee as he called his men to join him and head over to Mewni. Toffee was sitting on his throne as he smiles...

Toffee: I wish you the best luck.

-BACK AT MEWNI-

Days have passed since the defeated of Nosferatu Zodd, thanks to (YN) and saving Queen Moon from him as well, and yet...it seems that him and Hekapoo on the other hand, are somehow started to get along a bit and yet which Star and the others are relief to see and hear about it, especially Moon and River...One day, (YN) was going to head out on the woods and get fresh air after some training...

(YN): Okay, be right back you guys. I'm going for a walk and get some air.

Queen Moon: Alright then, be careful out there.

King River: Be back later lad, so we can all hang out together.

(YN): Got it.

As soon (YN) was about to leave, he then notices Hekapoo sitting on a table, and yet she wasn't looking like herself lately...she was feeling...off and yet quiet for a moment, he goes up to her...

(YN): Hey, you alright?

Hekapoo: E-Eh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I was just...thinking of stuffs, you know...how to take out Toffee and his monsters.

(YN): Oh. Well, just curious. You don't look good.

Hekapoo: I-I'm fine. Don't worry.

(YN): ...Okay. If anything, get some rest. Be back later.

Hekapoo: O-Okay.