Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Monster Leader: Monsters, kill him!!!

All the monsters soon started charging at (YN), as they do, (YN) then grip onto his black sword tight, and yet got in battle position as he gave a grin on his face and says..

(YN): Hehe! Time for a bloodbath!

(YN) then started charging at the monsters as he then was holding on his black sword, he then got a near distance to the monsters as he then gave a loud roar, swinging his sword towards the monsters and cutting some of them half their bodies as blood and guts started coming out

6 of them started charging towards (YN) and try swinging their weapons at him, but (YN) didn't let that happen as he then swings his black sword towards their weapons and braking them into pieces and afterwards swinging his sword towards them, cho...

6 of them started charging towards (YN) and try swinging their weapons at him, but (YN) didn't let that happen as he then swings his black sword towards their weapons and braking them into pieces and afterwards swinging his sword towards them, chopping their heads off, blood coming out as well, 8 of them with spears started swinging and striking them towards (YN) as some of them were able to hit him and make little cuts on his arms and some on his face, (YN) with a crazy smile on his face swinger his sword at them, cutting their bodies in half, arms and heads as well...as he keeps on killing the monsters, the Monster leader was starting to get nervous and shake a little and yet shocked knowing of what he is witnessing from Guts, ripping, tearing and killing his monsters without hesitation...

Monster Leader: H-How?! How is this possible?! He's just only himself against 150 of my monsters! They die every time he swings that sword of his! And yet...h-he's so invincible with it! J-Just what kind of person is he?!

And so, (YN) has now killed half of the monsters, which leaves them around 100 monsters left...as his arms were barely filled with monster's blood, and yet his sword as well...

(YN): *Chuckles* Oh come on. I'm just getting starting. Don't tell me the fun is already over?

Monster Leader: C-Come on you idiots! He's just himself and yet all of you aren't even trying! Keep going!

The monster guards started charging at (YN) still, yet they keep tryin got swing their weapons at him, but failed, knowing they keep on getting killed by him with his black heavy sword, suddenly, some of the monster with bows started shooting arrows at him, (YN) notice them coming as he started riding them and blocking them as well, until one of them hit him straight through his hand...

Monster Guard #56: H-Hey I got him-AAGH!!!

(YN) soon to rush at the monsters with bows, chopping their arms and heads, afterwards, he yet to see the arrow on his hand, how it went half way through his hand...

Monster Leader: Hahaha! Well would you look at that! You won't be able to wield that sword of yours anymore! Hahaha!

(YN): Hehe. Really?