Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Monster Guard Leader: Men! Get him!

All of the monsters guard started charging at (YN) soon having their swords and axes ready to take down (YN)...(YN) takes his sword out from his scabbard behind as he grins and says...

(YN): *Chuckles* Lets rip and tear some shit up!

And so, (YN) charges at the monster guards. Some of the monster guards, 6 I say, approach to (YN) as they try swinging their weapons at him, but couldn't as their weapons weren't matched for (YN)'s black sword, owing us stronger than their, (YN) cut through their swords and breaking them as he again swings his sword towards the 6 monster guards, slicing their bodies in half, blood coming out as well... after that, more monster guards started charging at him as (YN) then leaps up in the air and goes diving towards one of the monster guards and brutally striking his sword towards in one of them's mouths, and then ripping their bodies in half, after that, he was now surrounded by the monster guards as he yet was still holding onto his sword and grinning still...

Monster Guard Leader: N-Nrrrgh!! You bastards can't even take down one single person!? Get him now!!

The monsters guards again rush at (YN) as (YN) then places he sword down and then starts spinning around with his sword, cutting and slicing the monsters in half, after that, (YN) goes charging towards a group of monster guards as he then swings his sword towards their heads, slicing their heads out and then slicing half their bodies, he continues on killing and slicing the monsters in half with his sword. One monster guard charge at him as (YN) then grabs the monster's whole face and stabbing his side of his head as the monsters brain pop out from it and dropping him to the floor, then three monster guards charge at him from behind as (YN) notice them coming at him as (YN) smiles, holds onto his sword and then swings it towards their faces, slicing, chopping off half their faces off as their tongues were sticking out and blood just spitting everywhere, after that, 8 monster guards started rushing at (YN), (YN) soon then started rushing at them as he suddenly then places his sword towards their knees and started running towards them, slicing there legs off as all 8 of those monster guards lost their legs, screaming in pain, (YN) shit them up by slicing their heads off. Suddenly, arrows started shooting at him as two of them hit him, one on his shoulder and the other on the side of his gut, (YN) didnt seem that those arrows he got shot bothered him at all, he then took them out from his body and broke them into pieces...

Monster Guard #8: J-Just what the hell is he?!?

Monster Guard Leader: Don't stop you morons!! Keep shooting!!!

And so, half of the monsters started shooting arrows at (YN) while half of the others stated charging at him...(YN) soon suddenly placed his sword back to his scabbard until he then grabs two swords on the ground from the monster guards he killed, while holding on the two swords in his hand, he then started rushing at the monster guards as he grins, giving a sadistic smile on his face as he said...

(YN): Hehe! I'll finish this!! I'll make sure none of y'all breathe!

And so, using two swords, he started swinging them around, cutting and slicing the monster guards off, ripping their heads, arms, legs, hell even half their bodies, ripping their insides as well, guts, organs, brains, everything...(YN) was showing no mercy towards the monsters. After all that, there were now 20 left...(YN)'s both whole arms were covered in blood, starting down at those last 20 monster guards...

Monster Guard #16: H-He's nuts!!

Monster Guard #13: Th-There's no way we can beat him! H-He's too strong and skilled!

Monster Guard #2: Quick saying nonsense! We'll definitely take him down and-

Suddenly, they weren't paying attention to (YN) at all as (YN) appeared and then slice 5 monster guards glad their bodies, ripping their guts, and so he then started killing the last 15 of the monster guards as he then chopped off 5 heads off from them, and then stabbing the other 5 right through their chests, ripping them in half...and then, there were 5 last monster guards as (YN) didn't hesitate at all as he charges at those last 5 monster guards, chopping their arms off and then their heads at last...and so, (YN) has already defeated all 100 monster guards like nothing, almost all his body was covered in blood as he looked around and seeing the bloody mess and gore he made...

(YN): Heh, looks like I made a little mess.

As (YN) wasn't paying attention, the monster guard leader suddenly grabbed a bow and an arrow as he then started aiming it towards (YN)'s head from behind, he seemed scared, shaking in fear knowing he has witness to see how strong and crazy (YN) was by taking down all of his men...and so, the monster guard leader shot the arrow as the arrow was going straight towards (YN)'s head from behind...and suddenly, (YN) was so fast, he quickly turns around and soon to catch the arrow in time before it hit him...

Monster Guard Leader: Sh-Shit!

(YN) snapped the arrow in two as he starred down at the monster guard leader, and gave him a little grin,making the monster leader shake in fear and tried to run away, but (YN) didn't let him as (YN) picked up a sword from the ground, tosses it at the monster guard leader as the sword landed straight on the monster guard leader's shoulder behind, causing him to fall down and not able to get up, owning he has a sword stabbed right in his shoulder from behind...

Monster Guard Leader: A-AAGH!!! I-I have to get the hell out of here and-

Suddenly, he then felt a foot being stepped on his back as he slowly turn his head around, and yet to see (YN), starting him down with a sadistic grin on his face...

Monster Guard Leader: WAAAAGH!!

(YN): Going somewhere?

Monster Guard Leader: Y-You crazy bastard!! Let me go!! P-Please! I-I'm injured! See?! Y-You throw this sword at me!!

(YN): Oh right I did. Here let me help you out...to make it feel more pain.

(YN) started pushing the sword down through the monster guard leader's shoulder more as the monster screamed in pain...

(YN): So, since your a monster, I want you to give me some straight answers, be nice with me, and I'll let you go.

Monster Guard Leader: O-Okay! Okay! I-I'll tell you anything! Anything!

(YN): Good. Now tell me...you don't happen to know a lizard monster name...Toffee, right??

Monster Guard Leader: ...I-I uh-

(YN) again pushes the sword more through the monster guard Leader's shoulder as he screams more pain...

(YN): Don't lie.

Monster Guard Leader: O-Okay! O-Okay!! Okay!! Y-Yes! I do know him! H-He's our boss!

(YN): I see...very well then. That's all I needed to know.

Monster Guard Leader: O-Okay! That's all?! R-Really?!

(YN): Yeah.

Monster Guard Leader: G-G-Great! S-So you'll let me go then?! *chuckles nervously*

(YN): ....*Grins* I would...but then again...I didn't promise about it.

Monster Guard Leader: Wh-What?!? N-No! No!! NOOOOOOO!!!

And so, using the sword in his hand, (YN) lifts it up and then stabs the monster guard Leader straight or his mouth, ending up killing him, after that...(YN) then says...

(YN): So...Toffee is still alive. And yet, Queen Moon and the others know about it too of course....looks like I'm going to have a little talk with them.

-END OF CHAPTER 5-