Chp.25

-AUTHOR POV-

(Short chapter btw)

-LATER THAT DAY-

Later that day, it was now night, as (YN) and the rest of his fellow friends were finished biudilg back the villagers houses that gut burned by the monsters during battle...after fixing the houses, the villagers can now go back living in their Homes in peace, thanks to (YN) and his friends of course. After that, he and the others then were at the camp site, as (YN)'s friends were having a blast, eating and drinking for his return after 1 year of leaving...

Marco: Oh man! We're so happy you came back (YN)!

Rhombulus: Yeah, all of us weren't the same without you!

King River: We never knew you would come back, but that doesn't matter lad! We are thrilled you return again and helping us like always!

(YN): Hehe, thanks you guys. I knew I came the right time to save all of you guys.

Gaston: Well what can we say Captain, a battle won't be the same without you!

And so, the little party their having continues, until suddenly, Queen Moon and Star came up to the camp site, and yet calling for (YN) suddenly...

(YN): Queen Moon. Star.

Queen Moon: I'm glad your enjoy the little party (YN), but can I speak with you for a moment?

(YN): Oh. Sure. You guys continue without me. I'll catch up later.

And so, (YN) walked up as he then walks towards Queen Moon and Star as the three walked away from the guards and the others to have a little talk...

(YN): Queen Moon, is there something you wanna talk to me?

Queen Moon: Yes. Before that, I wanna say again, I'm relief and glad you've came back. I knew you would. 

Star: Yeah, we all are (YN)...especially Hekapoo course.

(YN): Hekapoo? Where is she?? Haven't seen here in a little.

Queen Moon: She's...over there.

(YN) then sees Hekapoo in a tree leaning towards it as she looks a bit off still...

Queen Moon: She's been like this for a year since you left. Don't get it wrong (YN), we don't blame you for leaving. It's just that...we just need you to talk to her and well...make her feel better. Can you do that, please?

(YN): ....I'll try. Maybe she's upset that I left her too.

Queen Moon: Don't say that (YN). Nothing is your fault. Now, please go talk to her?

(YN): Understood, my queen.

Queen Moon places her hand onto (YN)'s shoulders as she nods and walks away, Star then says...

Star: Please make her feel better. I've nerve seen her like this ever. But maybe you can do something about it. So go and do something please?

(YN): Dont worry Star. I will.

Star: Cool.

Star then gives a fist pump to (YN)'s shoulder as she leaves. And so, (YN) started walking towards to Hekapoo as he gets to her, she was still leaning towards the tree, still feeling bit off as (YN) says...

(YN): Hekapoo. You okay?

Hekapoo: ...I-I'm fine. But, I've been meaning to talk to you.

(YN): Really?

Hekapoo: Yes, but not here. I want you to come with me. Somewhere where we can talk alone.

(YN): Okay then.

And so Hekapoo started leading (YN) for them to talk alone in the woods....what does she want to talk about??

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS!!! You know the drill! The upcoming chapter will contain a lemon! I don't wanna hear to quacks, pinks, wieners, or Cock-A-Doodle-Doo's when you read a lemon! Ya hear!? Ahem. Anyways, yes the following chapter will contain a lemon chapter. Please be advise that you can handle reading one. Enjoy :3

 Enjoy :3