Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Days have now pass still, (YN) and the others were starting to realize that it has been a while since there wasn't any raid going on, not even a single monster has come to the attacking Mewni...at first something wasn't right, but then again...it seemed like they have given up somehow....so all Queen Moon and the others can do is relax and enjoy their lives, although they still need to be ready for whenever they'll be coming, but as for now, they rest. Also, it'll seem that (YN) and Hekapoo's friendship has been growing little by little, and yet they've been starting to get along pretty well and talking a lot....but until one night, in a clam and snowy day at Mewni, 2 hours until dawn rises as Hekapoo and the others were inside their tents warming up from the snow and yet being cold...

Hekapoo: Geez, it's sure cold. Maybe some hot chocolate can fix it.

Hekapoo stood up as she walks over to her little table, as she then started getting a pan, hot water and ingredients to make hot chocolate. Afterwards, she mot only made one, but two cups of hot chocolate....

Hekapoo: Maybe (YN) would love one.

Hekapoo puts on her blanket on as she exits her tent to see calm snow falling...

Hekapoo: Woah. It's so calm.

Hekapoo started walking over to (YN)'s tent as she enters...

Hekapoo: Hey (YN), I brought you some...some...

She suddenly realizes that (YN) isn't there, and yet, his blanket seem to be folded, and pillow placed on top of it as well, and yet, his armor was place on the table....

Hekapoo: Huh?? Where could he-...O-Oh no! No!

Hekapoo suddenly drops the cup of hot chocolate as she soon started running, looking for (YN) as she knew why he want in his tent and why his armor and everything is placed in the table...meanwhile, in the village of Mewni, (YN) was found, and yet walking, with a cape around him, holding his sword behind with his scabbard, and yet, it seems like he was leaving...just like Hekapoo knew...and so, he heard footsteps behind as he turns around and sees Hekapoo arriving....

Hekapoo: (YN)!

(YN): ...

Hekapoo: (YN)...are you...a-are you actually leaving us? ....not just that...b-but are you leaving me as well??! Answer me!

(YN): ....

Hekapoo: I'm sorry...it's just...I know we're already getting along and all, and we had our differences back then, but we have fought side by side for so long! All the hard work we endure for Queen Moon and our allies, being as Mewni guards has burying fruit. And this is just the beginning...but...more than that I-

(YN): Thank you.

Hekapoo: H-Huh???

(YN): But I already made my mind, Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: P-Please, Dont!

(YN): I can't stay. I can't live of causing more danger to Queen Moon and King River, especially my friends. If they are only coming after me, then I must leave here. Far away. Hekapoo...

Hekapoo: Huh??

(YN): I hope...you and the others live well without me.

Hekapoo: B-But I-

Star: Hey.

Suddenly, the two notice Star and Mina coming up and appearing...

Hekapoo: Marco. Mina. What are you two doing here??