Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd

-AUTHOR POV-

A day after Nosferatu Zodd being introduced,  it was cloudy day, and yet the thunder from the clouds have been growling a lot and ready to rain any moment. But suddenly, Queen Moon and King River have heard that there's trouble going on near Mewni, there seems to be an enemy hiding on a huge tunnel and yet the enemy is been terrorizing and destroying the forest. So Queen Moon and King River have called all her guards, (YN) and the rest of the allies to go and find the enemy's territory...minutes later, they all have soon to find the cave where the enemy is been spotted inside, Queen Moon ordered the captain of the guards, (YN) to have half of them to go over there and take down the enemy.

-AN HOUR LATER-

An hour has pass, and yet Queen Moon and King River were yet worried about (YN) not coming back...why?? Until suddenly, one of the guards that went with him came back rushing down and yelling...

Mewni Guard #1: Message! Message!

Queen Moon: Speak!

Mewni Guard: We have successfully brought the enemy's spot under control!

King River: Very good, but what is taking so long for the Captain and all of you men to do what Queen Moon asked you all to do?!

Mewni Guard #1: W-Well you see my lords...half of us went in there and yet to find the enemy, and yet try to take him down...b-but...the enemy was so powerful and strong, we cannot clear a path, and yet...this enemy happens to be a monster! Just one monster who is powerful and strong that wiped out half of us!

Hekapoo: One monster?!

Mina: Hehe you gotta be joking. One monster taking out half of (YN)'s guards?? What a pathetic Captain.

Soon Hekapoo started to see Queen Moon being worried for (YN)...until Glossaryck then said...

Glossaryck: Zodd.

Hekapoo: Z-Zodd??

Mina: What was that, Glossaryck??

Glossaryck: I've heard legends about a monster name Zodd. People say that he fights for enemies line.

Hekapoo: Wait...Nosferatu Zodd?? Zodd, the immortal?!

Some of the guards, Star and Marco were shocked to hear about who is this Zodd monster their talking about...

Star: O-Oh man! S-So he's immortal?!

Marco: And stronger?!

Glossaryck: I'm afraid so. Nosferatu Zodd is one of the legendary and immortal monster to be fear of alongside the mercenary. They say that he has taken the heads of a thousands heads in battle. But that's not the only reason he's feared. Sometimes he reportedly returns to battle after being killed in a previous one. Believe it or not, he's been here around almost for 100 years as what I know so far.

Rhombulus: Wait?!? 100 years?!? So, if he's living for 100 years then does that make him...100 years old?!?

Glossaryck: *Sighs* ...Yes Rhombulus.

Mina: Haha! Oh come on Glossaryck. You really actually believe that fairytale?! That must be a joke.

Glossaryck: I'm not joking Mina. Many mercenaries believe that he's the god of war.

Hekapoo on the other hand does believe on what Glossaryck is talking about, and that made Queen Moon worried about her guards...and (YN) as well...

Queen Moon: I don't like the looks of it.

-MEANWHILE OUTSIDE OF THE CAVE-

On of the guards, Gaston, was holding back (YN) for so reason as the other half of the guards that stayed with him were somehow holding him back as well..