Chp.8 TimeSkip

-AUTHOR POV-

-4 YEARS LATER-

4 years have passed now, and yet Toffee has gathered more of his monsters to keep on raiding Mewni over those years, but that won't happen now that Star and her rest of her allies are still stronger than ever to keep on fighting off against the monsters. Also, Hekapoo, one of the high commissioners, has now qualified and promoted to commander, she still fights and protects Queen Moon no matter what, she'll do anything for....as for (YN), not only he's the leader of the royal Mewni guards, but he was promoted to be the Captain of the Mewni Guards, leader wasn't enough so Captain it is. And yet, (YN) is now 22 years old, grew 6FT 4IN and yet he has been gaining muscles as well, and yet he has been upgrading his black sword to become stronger and harder. (YN) has been doing very well during battles as well, impressing his allies, King River and Queen Moon as well, yet all of them were impressed and so shocked to see how improving (YN) was getting in battle...but as for Hekapoo, she wasn't buying it nor liking it all, sure (YN) may be doing great in battle...but the thing she isn't liking about him is the fact he goes charging in the center of the battle alone, yet being careless too, and also not to be seen caring about his allies as well...so she had to have a little talk with him. One day, (YN), his guards and Hekapoo alongside as well returned from a fight they had against the monsters...as they arrived, all the guards that stayed in the castle rush to (YN) and were happy to see him...

Mewni Guard #1: Captain (YN) Welcome back!
We heard you were amazing out there!

Mewni Guard #4: Yeah, we also heard that the monsters were starting to get be afraid of you! So awesome!

Mewni Guard #3: Nothing less from the Captain of the Mewni Guards (YN)!

The guards that came with (YN) cheered for him...

(YN): You did a great job out there men. If I had carried a way a little back there, I apologies.

Mewni Guard #1: Apologies?? What are you saying?! Now we get to brag about you with everyone else!

Mewni Guard #5: Yeah that's right!

Mewni Guard #1: Now let's celebrate! First rounds on me fellas!

Hekapoo: Congratulations.

Suddenly, Hekapoo appeared behind (YN) and the guards as they both notice her...

Mewni Guard #1: O-Oh! Commander Hekapoo!

Hekapoo: ...Hey, May I please have a word with you alone, Sir Captain (YN)?

(YN): Hey listen, why don't all of you go without me? I'll catch up later. Save one for me.

And so, (YN) then started following Hekapoo to go somewhere to have a little talk...

Mewni Guard #3: Well, there they go again. Say, they aren't going to fight again?

Mewni Guard #1: It's probably because the Captain acted all alone back there I heard. Man, who knew these two can still be arguing and not get along for 4 years. Crazy.

Meanwhile, in a patio of the castle, Hekapoo and (YN) both were having a little talk about (YN) in battle earlier...

Hekapoo: What did you think you were doing?!

(YN): What do you mean-

Hekapoo: Don't give me that! Our plan from our last battle was to act and support for the main courses charge. Our groups take a each flank to charge on enemy attack. But despise of our success, YOU ruined our battle plan, charging like a wild animal to the center of the enemy! What do you think you are,
A lone wolf or some kind of hero?!