A U T H O R S N O T E

Fun fact! I originally killed Lily, James, and Valentine.

OKAY ANYWAYS

Our journey has come to an end.

First of all, I want to say we made it. After so many tears, finger cramps, laughs, mental breakdowns, playlists, and muscle strains, we've made it.

Second of all, I want to thank every single one of you. You're my family. You've made me feel happy, confused (ur comments), and sometimes even turned on (again, ur comments). Not only have you guys been there for Valentine, but you've been there for me.

So thank you for the feedback, the votes, the comments, the support, and the critiquing. I appreciate, love, adore, and absolutely praise every single one of you guys.

It's crazy because I started this book and literally made a cake when it hit 1k. ONE K. A CAKE. And now this book is past 200 k and I just- I never EVER expected this book to even be liked.

Last of all, I want to thank the star of the show, Mrs. Valentine Lotus-Potter. Not gonna lie, I've hated you sometimes. You've got the perfect husband (😐) and the most perfect friends ( not counting adult Peter) and you literally are just the epitome of amazing.

Anyways, Valentine, you've found ways to make me laugh even when I wrote you. Like idk, as soon as I began to write you, it just came. Like you were an actual person telling me what to write, and I obeyed. I'm so proud of you and how you've grown. I love you.

Readers, I will miss comments like 'ship' and 'that'll make ur pussy throb'. I feel like you should know I have turned off my notifications because I'd always get them at three am and then read them and literally be like 🥲 LIKE IM GONNA MISS YALL SO MUCH UR THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME LAUGH. I UPDATE AND INSTANTLY WAIT FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. YALL R EVERYTHING TO ME.

Also, side note, I was originally not going to incorporate Wolfstar, but then I was like.... Remus and Lily are just too similar and I don't wanna do that. So there are a BUNCH of characters in this story part of the LGBTQ+ community, but eh, everyone's a little fruity.

I feel the need to put a personal note in for Macey, as well. I WAS gonna kill you but I ended up literally loving you (this sounds narcissistic but she's very similar to me so I didn't wanna kill her). Anyways, Macey, honey, you're so great. You're so sexual and funny but loyal and thank you for being there for like... every character. I love you, sorry for making your love interest die, lol.

And I'm so sad this story has come to and end, but I'm also proud. I'm so proud because no matter how much I wanted, I didn't give up. For me, and for you.

And I hope you guys know you can ALWAYS talk to me, and Valentine will always be here for you. (If you reread, pls don't spoil so newcomers can enjoy the experience like y'all did).

I love you guys, fictional, real, and everything in between.

P.S.

But if you enjoyed this story and my writing, then (total self promo) go check out my Theo Nott fic!! It's kinda the opposite of Val and James bc it has a lot more drama and darkness and focuses on the act of murder and is more so a thriller with a subplot of romance!

Anyways, I love y'all. Every single one of y'all. Thank you for making life bearable.

Okay.
Bye.

P.S. pressing this complete button is gonna physically wound me.

Keep in touch, I might do bonus chapter, such as Harry's first Christmas, James and Val's wedding, etc. ;)