Chapter 15

AN~ I don't get this! Every time there is a new chapter this book seems to get another thousand reads?!? Loves it I do! <3

\~~Time Skip to the day Squid and Amy get there~~/

Sqaishey POV

Squid is coming back with Amy today, and I am kind of nervous. The whole MAC are my heroes; I never thought I would meet them. Stampy handed me the mug of tea he made for me, and sat down next to me. He must have seen that I was nervous because I felt an arm wrap around my waist and myself being pulled toward Stampy. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he asked "What's wrong ducky?" "I'm just nervous" I mumbled, and sipped my tea. "Don't be. Amy is one of the kindest girls I have met. I bet you guys will be best friends immediately!" Stampy told me. "Ok", I sighed, "We need to set up Squid and Amy though!" I said excitedly, smiling at the prospect. "We do! Well, Squid and Amy should be back around dinner in a few hours, so should we start making some dinner?" Stampy asked me, and when I nodded, Stampy released me from our cuddle thing and pulled me up out of my seat. I turned on the radio as we walked into the kitchen, and it was right in the middle of 'I Lived' by OneRepublic. "I don't know what you are going to do kitty, but I'm going to make a cake!" I exclaimed as I opened the cupboards, pulling out ingredients. "Cake!" Stampy shouted, doing a little happy dance. I giggled and Stampy smiled at me before saying "I am going to make us some Spaghetti tacos!" It was my turn to do a happy dance now. Spaghetti tacos are the best! Stampy and I both laughed as I got cracking with the eggs, and Stampy started boiling the water.

I measured out the flour I needed and went to walk over to my bowl where I am mixing everything when I tripped again. Stampy caught my elbows and stopped me from hitting the ground, but the flour flew into the air and settled all around us, making it look like a winter wonderland in the kitchen. Stampy caught most of it on himself, and his hair and shoulders were covered were covered in flour. "Sqaishey, why is your flour in my hair?" Stampy teased, and shook his head so flour flew all over me. "Why is you hair in my flour Stamps!" I said giggling uncontrollably. "Come on, let's get our food done." Stampy said, laughing, as he tried to shake some more flour off of his head without success. I got myself more flour and mixed it into the cake batter.

The batter was done so I poured it into a square pan and put it in the oven. Stampy put some spaghetti into the boiling pot of water and some tomato sauce in a different pot to heat up. Stampy looked around the kitchen and chuckled. "We sure made a mess Ducky! I am still covered in flour." Stampy said. "Well Stamps, just SHAKE IT OFF!" I shouted, quoting the song currently playing. Laughing, Stampy shook his head in a bad attempt at dancing, and we both started singing along.

"But I keep cruising
can't stop, won't stop grooving
It's like I got this music
in my mind
Saying, It's gonna be alright.

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

Shake it off, I shake it off,
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,

Hey, hey, hey
Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world,
You could've been getting down to this sick beat."

Stampy and I were singing into spoons at this point, and when it got to the rapish part, Stampy let me have a mini solo.

"My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake"