Chapter 23

Sqaishey POV:

When the train pulls into the station, I take out my earbuds and put my phone away in my bag. Standing up, I climb off the train with all my stuff. People all around me rushed to where ever they were going, but I dragged my feet. I didn't feel any need to rush back to my apartment. Stampy isn't there, and that is where Hunter can find me. This whole town is full of horrible memories of dates with him. Not one part of it is comforting or happy. I eventually reached the bus stop and sat down under the covering. The day was pretty gray out, and I wouldn't be surprised if it started raining. The bus pulled up after a few minutes and I climbed on. I sat down in the 3rd row, and my phone buzzed. I pulled it out eagerly, but the message was from Amy. I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't Stampy, but I miss Amy as well. I opened the message and read 'We all miss you already. The cat especially. When he got back from dropping you off he wouldn't talk to me or Squid. I think he fell asleep a couple hours ago.' Aww. I miss them so much. I replied 'I miss you guys too. On the bus to my apartment now.' and turned off my phone. I only had 5 percent left on my phone so I wanted to save the battery until I got home, well my apartment. It no longer feels like home because home is the heart is, and my heart is still at Stampy and Squid's apartment.

I climbed off the bus and dragged my suitcase up the flight of stairs. Reaching my apartment, I unlocked it and stepped inside. My apartment is the same as we left it, with the couch covered in blankets. I dropped my suitcase off in my room and pulled out my laptop. Setting my laptop on my desk, I messaged Amy 'Want to play on TEI?' and loaded up MineCraft. She replied 'Sure Skype me'. Opening Skype on my phone, I called Amy and plug it into the charger. As it rings I load up minecraft and log onto the Emerald Isle. Amy picked up and smiles. "Hey Sqaishey!" She giggled. "Hey Amy" I laughed, starting to run around on the server. I see Amy's character appear on the server and she also gets mobbed. Amy starts running around, but I can take a break because she is more popular and a lot of my pursuers left to chase her. "Sqaishey do you want to make a party?" Amy asked. "I really doubt I will be able to click on a game" I laughed and made a party. "The password is Merduck!" I told her, running over to the hunger games.

Once I saw Amy had joined my party, I clicked on a sign. We were teleported to a game after a second and the world loaded. Amy sent me a team request that I accepted and we ran out to the rainbow parkour. "How was your train ride Sqaishey?" Amy asked as she fell off a block. "It was really long and boring." I told Amy, giving up on the parkour and waving to some people. "Train rides are no fun alone." She commented, joining me in waving to people. The waiting period ended and everyone was teleported to the Hollywood map. "Run center Amy?" I asked her. "Let's do this!" She laughed, and sprinted off her block. We both ran to the center and opened a chest. "I got a stone axe, leather pants, and a bowl of mushroom stew." I shouted, running toward the swimming pool. "Chain chest for me and a potato." Amy said, running over to me. Together we ran off toward the studios. "I found a wooden sword Sqaishey!" Amy said when she stopped to check a chest. "That's good-ish." I said, running into studio 3. I checked the chest and took a piece of steak and a potato. Running back out, Amy and I ran into studio 2.

I checked the chest by the rover when a bunch of half slabs came up, blocking the exit. "We are kind of trapped." Amy laughed, walking over to the rover. "Might as well wait until someone comes and kills us." I commented, moving my figure so it looked like I was driving the rover. "So Sqaishey, do you know what might be up with Stamps? He wouldn't talk to Squid or I when he got back and he looked crushed." Amy asked me. "I don't know, Stampy was going to tell me something, but then my train came. He said he wanted to tell me in person when I texted him. I just hope he wasn't going to tell me that he wanted to break up." I told Amy, flicking one of the levers. "OMG Sqaishey! Loves it!!" Amy squealed! "I think I know what he was going to say!" She nearly screamed. "What? What was he going to tell me!" I yelled, forgetting about the hunger games. I turned to the Skype call to see Amy almost floating in her seat. She was giggling hard and her eyes were shinning. "It's not for me to tell!" Amy yelled, and ran out of the view of the skype call. "Amy!" I shouted.