Chapter 20

Sqaishey POV:

"So you are going to go out with Squid for lunch and a movie while Stampy and I set up everything?" I checked with Amy as we finished editing our videos. We all hadn't done much today, it was really just a recording day. Stampy and I did Sky Den and Super Happy Fun times, then our own individual series's. Squid and Amy recorded b-team with Ash and then also their individual ones as well. We managed to get some stuff done. Stampy and I had made it to some of the other islands on Sky Den and I continued the tradition of hiding, even though we have like 3 hiding spots. "Yep. I hope Squid likes my present." Amy confessed. "I'm sure Squid will love anything you give him." I comforted her, knowing it was true. I saw how he looked at her. Squid definitely has a major crush. "Are you going to show me what you made for him?" I questioned eagerly. Amy wouldn't let anyone see what she made for him, so I was basically locked out of our room for an hour or 2. I didn't care though, I spent that time with Stampy, laughing and talking. I smiled happily; any time I spent with Stampy was amazing. He is such an awesome guy and I am so lucky to be his girlfriend. "Sqaishey, you're day dreaming about Stampy again" Amy giggled, waving her hand infront of my face. I blushed, Amy knows me so well already. "I'm going to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day." she said. We both got ready for bed and fell asleep fast, ready for tomorrow.

\~~Time Skip~~/

I woke up to Amy shaking me. "Get up duck! We have so much to do!" She shouted out of joy. "I'll get up if you get off my leg Amy" I laughed, sitting up. Amy laughed and complied, and I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was 9:24. Amy was wearing the jeans and white shirt with the gray sweater that she had gotten a couple days ago. "When are you guys going?" I asked Amy. "In a couple hours. Lazy squid nugget is still asleep." Amy giggled, pulling me out of my bed. "Come help me make pancakes!" "I need to take a shower first!" I exclaimed, pushing Amy out of the room. I grabbed myself a towel and pair of black skinny jeans and a Mickey Mouse shirt, and walked into the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and stripped my pjs off, waiting for the water to heat up. I stepped in after a minute and sighed as the warm water hit my face. I grabbed my bottle of citrus scented shampoo and poured some into my hand. (Start song) As I massaged it into my hair, I started to hum Counting Stars by OneRepublic. It was a good song and I had it a little bit stuck in my head. I rinsed out the shampoo and grabbed my conditioner, starting to quietly sing. "I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing. I feel something so wrong, doing the right thing." I started to dance a little as I continued to sing, just enjoying the moment. I continued to sing as I relaxed, rinsing out my hair and starting to wash my body. "I feel the love and i feel it burn, down this river, every turn. Hope is a four-letter word, make that money, watch it burn." I knew I was being kind of loud, but the shower was probably drowning out most of my singing. That was what i might be the thing about myself i am most proud off, but then again I don't have much to be proud off. "Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby, i've been, i've been playing hard, sitting no more counting dollars. We'll be counting stars." I sang happily, finishing up my quick shower and turning off the water. I climbed out and dried off, pulling my hair into a messy bun onto the top of my head. I pulled on my jeans and shirt, and tackled the tangles in my hair. That took a while, because my hair was very tangled. I finally finished and applied my makeup, and then stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen where Amy was heating up a pan to make the pancakes. The batter was sitting in a bowl on the counter and a bowl of blueberries next to the stove. "Cute shirt" She giggled, pouring some batter into the pan, and I popped in some blue berries. The pancakes sizzled as they cooked, and I pulled some bacon out of the fridge. As I laid the bacon out on the plate, arms circled my waist and I laughed, leaning back into Stampy. My head landed on Stampy's shoulder, and I snuggled back into him a little. "You little sneak" I giggled. He only squeezed me gently in reply, but whispered in my ear "You have a beautiful voice Sqaishey." My cheeks heated up and I sadly broke out of the hug, sticking the bacon in the microwave. Stampy leaned against the counter while Amy and I put some more pancakes in the pan to cook, and I grabbed the bacon when it was done cooking. I went and stood next to Stampy and Amy asked "What are you guys doing today?" I opened my mouth to answer her, but Stampy beat me to it. "We are going to go out for some lunch, then maybe pick up a cake for some squid." He said, wrapping his arm around me. I giggled again, and told Amy "we will get everything set up don't worry Amy."