Chapter 26

Stampy POV:

Pulling out my camera, I pointed it at myself and started the vlog for day 2. We are leaving for Stampy's Lovely Minecraft quiz in about an hour, so we are just relaxing until then. I pointed my camera at Netty, telling her to name a vegtable and glancing over at Squid and Amy. I looked pointedly at Squid's arm around Amy and he moved it for now. Netty managed to say tomato and I turned the camera to Squid and Amy.

"Potato!" Amy laughed. Squid pouted and poked Amy. "I was going to say that."

"Pick another Squid!" I chuckled, zooming in and out on his face.

"Rutabaga" Squid told the camera and stuck out his tongue. I stuck my tongue back at him and turned to Lee.

He muttered 'Cabbage' and fiddled with the remote in his hands. Aw. Poor Lee is nervous. I could help by turning the camera away from him but...

"What's around your neck?" I asked him. He pointed to his Lee figure in his pocket but I shook my head. "Around your neck Lee!"

"A fridge magnet" He whispered.

I turned the camera away from him and finished the clip. "Camera shy bear?" Netty giggled a little. Lee blushed and got up from his chair. Squid had returned his arm to around Amy and he was whispering something in her ear. I pulled out my phone and took a sneaky picture of them before sending it to Sqaishey with the message 'Miss you ducky! Can't wait to see u again. xx'

After a minute she replied 'Miss you too! Skype tonight? xx'

I frowned to myself because we had dinner at some fancy restaurant with 4J tonight. I miss talking to Sqaishey, hearing her beautiful voice. 'Can't tonight. Dinner w/ 4J. When I get home tomorrow we will. Promise xx'

Sqaishey told me sure when there was a honking outside. Time to go!

----------------------

We snuck in the back of the studio with a few minutes to actually prepare ourselves for what was going to happen. All of us were just now really taking in that this is happening, but some of us were not dealing with the stress well.

Amy started hyperventilate a little so Squid walked over to comfort her. Lee also had a worried look on his face. Netty walked over to talk to him. He nodded and calmed down after a minute, but Amy was a different story.

When tears started pricking up in Amy's eyes, Squid called Netty over. She went over and the 3 of them were talking before Amy gave a weak smile. Giving the couple some space, Netty came over to me. Squid and Amy had their forehead's pressed together with Amy's arms around Squid's neck and Squid's arms resting around Amy's waist.

"They really are a cute couple aren't they," whispers Netty. "They are." Lee agrees as he joins us. "What about Sqaishey?" There was a small jab in my side as Lee elbowed me.

"None of you beeswax Lee bear."

A pang of loneliness hit me as I thought about Sqaishey but it was show time. Lee walked out the door with the small cupcake and you could hear the kids screaming. I spread a large smile on my face as the others walked out, joining them soon after to the loud joyful cheers of the children.

----------------------

At the end of the event, Amy pulled Squid and I over to the bouncy house. Everyone is a child at heart, no judging! Amy and I raced through the castle, laughing with the kids as we bounced around. It was nice to just goofing off without needing to be mature.

A couple minutes later Squid called out "Free snow cones" and all the kids scattered. He climbed over to Amy and I, a squid painted on his face. "Mate, there is no line for face paint, why don't you go get one?" Squid asked me. I smiled at him and walked away, taking the hint. Both Squid and Amy knew I don't like having my face painted. I did turn around to get a cute picture of them right before they kissed though.