Chapter 17

AN- I love you guys!! I can't believe I have 7.6 reads on this story and 50 followers! Thank You so much and keep being awesome!1 <3

Sqaishey POV:

When we got back to the apartment, Amy and I ran to our room to get Amy ready. After the laser tag game, we had signed all the kids' shirts and the mom was nice and gave us some of the cake. The entire thing was fun. After the first game, we played a second that was Stampy and I against Squid and Amy, and we won. Giggling, I pushed Amy into our bathroom to take a shower, and I started to go through Amy's clothes options. She has a cute dress, but it wasn't warm enough for that, even though it was a nice day. I spied a pair of faded blue jeans, and pulled them out. They were really cute, and perfect for a first date. I kept digging through the drawer and found the perfect shirt. It was a flowing long-sleeved pink shirt with really faded pattern on it. It was adorable, and perfect for a first date with someone you had known for a long time.

Amy walked out of the bathroom, and I tossed her the clothes I picked out. She smiled gratefully, and went to change. When she reemerged in the outfit, she gave a small spin and smiled. (Picture on the side, minus the hat) Laughing, I pulled her down into one of the desk chairs so I could do Amy's hair and makeup. I brushed out Amy's dark hair, and started to pull it into a waterfall braid. With her long hair, it looked very pretty. "I'm kind of nervous Sqaishey" Amy said as I tied a hair band around the end of the braid and spun her chair around. "Don't be! You have known Squid forever! You guys know each other so well" I said, and brushed eye shadow on her eyes. She smiled, and I applied a little bit of eyeliner like Amy normally does it. "You're right. Squid is my best friend. This will be fine." Amy said, and I did her mascara. I handed her some lip gloss and she applied it. She had a look at herself in the mirror, and jumped up to hug me. I laughed and hugged her back. Amy slid on her ankle boots and we walked out of our room.

Squid and Stampy were talking in the living room when we walked in. Squid had put on some khaki shorts and nice white t-shirt, with a dark blue hoodie over it. He smiled at Amy and walked over to us. "Shall we go Miss Mermaid?" Squid asked Amy, holding out his arm. Amy giggled and accepted, and I walked over to stand by Stampy. "Don't wait for us to have dinner guys" Squid said, and they walked out the door. I smiled, and Stampy turned to me. "So ducky, I was thinking because it is actually nice out, if you wanted to go to a park down the street? I got this helicopter thing I have been wanting to try out." He asked. "Sounds like fun!" I smiled. "I'm just going to get changed real fast." I ran to my room and threw on a white shirt that red hearts on it and some light blue jean shorts. I slid on my sunglasses and stuck my phone, camera, wallet, and my Sqaishey figure in. After a moment's decision, I tossed in a tube of lip gloss in. You never know when I might need it.

I meet Stampy by the door to the apartment, and he was carrying a big case and a smaller camera. Smiling, he tried to open the door for us to leave, but failed with all the stuff he was carrying. I laughed and opened the door for him, and we walked out of the apartment and down the hall to the single set of steps. "Why do you have a camera Stamps?" I asked as we walked out of the building into the sunlight. "This thing is called a quadcopter, and there is a spot to attach a camera, so I was thinking about making a little video" Stampy said, and I nodded at the idea. "Sounds fun." I said, and saw the park. Well, it wasn't really a park, but a big field with some trees. "Hey Stampy!" I giggled. "Yea?" Stampy asked, as he struggling to carry all the stuff. "You're it!" I shouted, lightly slapping Stampy on the arm and running to the row of trees. "You're going to get it Ducky!" Stampy shouted, tried to run after me. He couldn't though, with all the stuff he had. I ducked behind one of the wider trees and tried to control my breathing. After a moment I glanced around the side of the tree to see Stampy's stuff sitting on the ground, but Stampy himself nowhere in sight. Worriedly, I turned to the other side and screamed a little. Stampy was right there, trying to sneak up on me. Laughing I took off, Stampy laughing behind me. We are such kids. I turned around suddenly, and tried to run past Stampy, but he managed to just grab me. Because of how fast I was running, I knocked Stampy off balance and we fell to the ground, me on top of him.