Final Chapter

Sqaishey POV

I walked into the first day of Minecon with the Magic Animal Club and friends, holding hands with Stampy, and was overwhelmed by the profusion of fans wearing all kinds of homemade or official merchandise related to us. I knew we were all very popular on YouTube, Stampy especially, but this is insane! We all headed straight for the Minecraft line, hoping it would be timed right so that we could all have a game together. As we get in the line we are recognized by a prodigious amount of fans, and I quickly dropped Stampy's hand. Neither of us want to be harried about our personal life, so only our friends know we have been together since February. A lot of our fans suspect we are together though and we get lots of comments asking if we are. It is a little bit annoying to keep it hidden though because I know I am head over heels in love with Kittycake and we have to pretend to just be friends in all of our videos.

\~~Time Skip~~/

All the girls (Netty, Rosie, Livy, Salem, and Mousie) were sitting in Amy and I's room, chit chatting after the first day at Minecon. We all had a ton of fun, especially meeting all the fans at the signing session Stampy, Squid, Amy, and I did. Stampy and I sat at one table and Squid and Amy at the other. "So Sqaishey, how many fans asked if you and Stampy are together" Netty asked. "Ugh I think every single one that would understand the concept of dating did!" I exclaimed. "I know right" Amy sighed. "Squid and I were asked that like a million times today! And we have all Minecon to expect that!" Amy and Squid are the same as us, not wanting to tell the fans. All 4 of us know there are some meanie-beanies who would just leave hate and we didn't want it.

"Well Netty, what about you and Tom? I have seen the comments on the sibling survival." I asked. Just about all the fans and all we girls think Tom and Netty should be together but they keep insisting they are just friends. "Actually, Tom and I are together now!" Netty said, and we all squealed like schoolgirls. "Spill it sister!" Rosie demanded. "Tom was visiting me 2 weeks ago, and we had gone to the beach for the day. We were swimming out past the waves when he just leaned in and kissed me! It was amazing and now we have been secretly dating for the past 2 weeks." Netty said, before flopping onto her back on the bed, almost in a trance. "Netty! That's great!" Salem squealed. Everyone nodded, but I said "Netty, you might want to tell Stampy and Squid. You know how protective Stampy is." I said, "Yea I know. He will do anything for the ones he loves. He was freaking out when Hunter kidnapped you. He couldn't do anything." Netty exclaimed. "I know" I said as tears formed in my eyes. I still teared up at any mention of what happened, but I no longer had panic attacks. Amy and Netty hugged because they understood the most how hard it was for me.

"Anyway, Netty is right. Stampy would do anything for you Sqaishey. We can all see it!" Mousie said. Everyone nodded, and I blushed. "I don't know about you guys, but I bet that you will be my sister very soon." Netty said, and I felt my blush get brighter. "He is not going to propose!" I exclaimed. "That is a lie! I may be younger than everyone else but even I can see he loves you to no end!" Livy shouted and everyone agreed with her. I buried my face in a pillow, but after a minute I turned the tables and said "What about you Amy! Squid is definitely going to propose!" I giggled. Amy turned as red as a lovely jubbly and we all laughed. "Speaking of the boys, what are they doing while we are all being girls?" Salem asked. "I have no idea. Stampy said something about a guy's night out." Amy said.

Stampy's POV

*A few hours earlier*

I need to do it while we are all together. I know that Sqaishey is the one, and I can't live without her. The guys and I are going to go find a ring tonight because I know that all the girls are hanging out in Amy and Sqaishey's room so there is no better time than today. Ding. The elevator interrupted my thoughts as Sqaishey and I stepped on with our friends. I wrapped my arm around Sqaishey's shoulders and she rested her head on my shoulder. It has been a long day but I didn't care because it had been fun seeing all the fans and playing games, even with the million questions if Sqaishey and I were together. It had been hard to not hold Sqaishey's hand or kiss her or anything because there were too many people. When it got to Sqaishey and Amy's floor, I kissed Sqaishey on the forehead and saw Squid give Amy a hug and whisper something in her ear. She giggled and the girls walked off to their room.