Summary of Months

May:

Stampy invites Sqaishey to come home with him because it is Netty's birthday and his parent's anniversary so he was already going home, but he wants his family to meet the girl he loves. They head down and Sqaishey is really shy at first, but once she meets Netty and Stampy's mom, she is more like herself. She and Netty quickly become amazing friends.

 She and Netty quickly become amazing friends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sqaishey does not remember what she said in her sleep in the events of the last chapter, but she is starting to trust herself to admit she loves Stampy (still scared of it all collapsing around her, or turning out like he-who-I-will-not-mention)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sqaishey does not remember what she said in her sleep in the events of the last chapter, but she is starting to trust herself to admit she loves Stampy (still scared of it all collapsing around her, or turning out like he-who-I-will-not-mention).  Lack of rooms caused by Rachel coming for a visit a week after Stampy and Sqaishey arrive end up with Sqaishey able to fall asleep in Stampy's arms without a panic attack preceding it. The nightmare slow down to once a week at max, but always with Stampy there to comfort her.

June: (dramatic month)

Sqaishey decides she needs to go home and visit her family because she has been pushing them away a little cause of the whole deal, and asks Stampy to come with her. He happily agrees. When she arrives home, her mom is just glad she is out of the whole mess (she could tell that her daughter was miserable. Mother's intuition) and that Stampy helped her. She somewhat recognized his voice because Sqaishey had been watching his videos for years, and could just tell he was a good person and loves her daughter. Sqaishey's brother and Dad is very defensive of Sqaishey though. They have a long discussion with Stampy, and Sqaishey gets mad at her brother for being so defensive of her, because Stampy saved her. While defending Stampy she accidentally spills the whole mess and her brother apologizes to Stamps, seeing now how good he is for his little sister. Sqaishey's dad is still somewhat on the fence because she is his little girl and all that.

At one point it is just Stampy and Sqaishey watching tv together on the couch, everyone out doing something. Stampy has his arm wrapped around her shoulder but Sqaishey is lost in thought, but not in a good way. (Sqaishey is normal; Stampy is italisized)

"Do I ever cross your mind"

"Well, technically no because-"

"Would you do anything for me?"

A Year with Sqampyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें