471-480

471. Go to McDonalds and order McNuggets. Then go to Burger King and hand them to the cashier.

472. On Halloween go trick or treating and ask if they have ANY diet candy.

473. Put a for sale sticker on your forehead and sit on your front lawn.

474. Go to a grocery store and stick "Try Me" stickers on the fruit.

475. In the middle of an awkward situation shout "CHESS IS A RASICT GAME"

476. Go to a bookstore and ask if they sell books.

477. Create a profile on a dating website, and say you are not looking for a relationship.

478. In Walmart, make a trail of lemonade leading to the bathroom.

(A/N : I started laughing at this one when I saw it on tumblr.....I am literally a 3 year old shoved in a almost 15 year old girls body...)

479. Wear blue lipstick and tell people you ate a smurf.

480. Go up to random people with a picture of yourself and ask "Have you seen this man?"

A/N - PLEASE READ

So I want to start doing YouNow's (Live stream type things so you can see me and I can hangout with ya'll and stuff!) Would you guys watch them of it did one or two a week? I would let ya'll know before hand and on YouNow you can follow people and it tells you when they are live and.... I am literally just rambling now. LET ME KNOW!

Vine - ArianAnubis