421-430

Merry Christmas! It is the last day of PRANKMAS 2014! Aww sad face :(. Comment below what your best gift was! I got the Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette and thats probably the best thing I received except the love and support of family and friends. Ok this is getting to deep for my story XD.

421. Fill Someones room with barbie dolls while there sleeping and blame it on Santa.

422. TP your Christmas tree when no one is looking.

423. Replace your 'Elf on a self' with a real human at night to freak out people in the morning.

424. Fill you kitchen oven with 'Elf on a selves' and tell someone to get the "cookies" from the oven.

425. Make shoes out of bread and give them as presents.

(A/N - Stylish yet functional! XD)

426. Put loose glitter on the top of fan blades in someones bedroom to give them a nice surprise the next time they wanna cool down.

427. If someone says they want nothing for Christmas, get them an empty jar and write nothing on it.

428. Take green styrofoam, crush it into a fine powder, and then sprinkle it all over claiming its Grinch Dust.

429. Give someone a bottle of water and say its a melted snowman.

430. Make all the holiday cookies with powdered sugar instead of flour.