381-390

Happy Holidays!!
This is a day....maybe two days late but i am doing PRANKMAS!! This means that everyday leasing up until Christmas I will be uploading some amazing pranks and just other fun stuff that you can do to liven up your holiday! Have a great holiday season!! <3 :)

381. When your parents aren't home, set up the Christmas tree and see how they react.

382. Go to mcdonalds during christmas and tey to buy all the toys, say your doing christmas shopping.

383. Dress up as santa and give random people potatos and say merry christmas.

384. Make Santa-Lanterns out of leftover pumpkins!

385. Instead of leaving out milk and cookies, leave out a salad and a note saying Santa could stand to lose a few pounds.

386. When your brother/sister is half asleep, whisper into their ear, "He sees you when you're sleeping."

387. Jump out of bed late at night and scream, "Ghost of Christmas Future! Have mercy on my soul!"

388. Sit in a corner in fetal position. Rock back and forth muttering, "Santa Claus is coming to town. Santa Claus is coming to town..."

389. Claim you were a Christmas tree in your former life.

390. Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and roll around in the snow.