371-380

371. Peel a lemon ( A/N it sounds stupid but honestly are you seeing that picture up above! Girl thats freaky ;) )

372. Go to a restaurant and order a salad without the lettuce.

.373. Call burger king and ask if they have a burger queen.

374. Next time there is an awkward silence, try whispering, "Did you forget your line?"

375. Go to McDonald's and ask for German fries because you're allergic to the French fries.

376. Run after a man who is jogging and yell "You sir! Freeze!!" Then throw a bucket of ice water on them.

377. Give a rose to a stranger walk away then come back and say thanks for holding it.

378. Go up to random people saying "You dropped your eyebrow!" see how many look down....

379. Call a random number, say "Is this Luke?" When they ask who you are, say "I am your father."

380. Put a Dora doll in the middle of Walmart. And when someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".

I honestly can not sleep at all you guys!! I have a huge spanish test tomorrow and its stressing me out so much!! Ive been studying for hours and days on end but I'm not confident at all to face that test. So I've put my creative mind to the test and I'm making chapters non stops for when finals roll around! Thanks for letting me rant a bit :\ I needed to get that off my chest.. <3 you who ever you are! ;)