301-310

So this is going to be halloween themed. Halloween is coming up super super soon so I thought it would be a perfect time to do this! :)

301. Go to someones house dressed like Miley Cyrus, say twerk-or-treat.

302. When you answer the door, hold up one candybar, throw it out into the street, and yell, "Crawl for it!"

303. Insist that the trick-or-treaters each do ten push-ups before you give them any candy.

304. Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy.

305. Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on your porch. Insist that all of the trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.

306. Knock on people's doors on Halloween and sing Chirstmas carols.

307. Dress up like a boxer for Halloween, and when someone gives you candy punch them and yell not enough.

308. After you give trick or treaters candy, give them a bill.

309. Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.

310. Answer the door with a mouthful of M & M's and several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Act surprised, and close the door. Open it again in a few seconds, and insist that you don't have any candy.