XXIX

Afianna's POV

"Why?!" I exclaimed.

"He asked for a blessed measuring crystals, Afianna." she answered like it was nothing.

I just stared at her dumbfounded.

I just learned today that Headmaster Pherso asked for a blessed measuring crystals that won't let me cheat whatever I will do.

"You see, Afianna, the crystals can detect what your present occupation is. If you are a princess, a tiara will appear. If you are a queen, a crown will do. The first time you touch it, believe me, I don't know what will happen." she said while looking at a flower lovingly.

I raised my brows slightly, ohh she knows what will happen.

"But I am neither a princess nor a queen."

"Hmm." she smiled knowingly.

"You're making me scared, Goddess."

I heard her giggle. "Who can make you feel scared? When you can just snap those fingers and the world may crumble."

I just sigh with her remarks.

"I need to go." I said.

"Yeah, it's almost time for your leveling." she said before giving me a flower. "You already have a plan, no?"

I nodded. "I do." I said before leaving her paradise.

I cannot get upset with her but who am I to do that?

She just bestowed what was asked.

She's a goddess after all.

Now, how do I act it out?

Third Person's POV

"Welcome back, students." bungad ng MC nang makabalik lahat ng estudyante sa arena. "Did you pack all of your essentials?"

"Yes!" sigaw ng karamihan na estudyante.

"That's good. Now, we will have a special guests for today!" tumingin siya sa lahat bago nagsalita muli.

"MAY WE WELCOME, THE ROYAL FAMILIES!! King and Queen of Ignious Kingdom. King Howard and Queen Genova Feros together with their son and daughter, Gemini Orium and Chelsea Orion Feros!"

Sabi ng MC at masigarbong palakpakan ang bumati sa royal family ng Ignious Kingdom.

"We greet the empire's sword and shield." sabay sabay na bati ng lahat.

Ngumiti lamang ang hari't reyna at ang kanilang anak na babae na matagal ng hindi nakikita ng iba habang si Gemini naman ay walang emosyon na pinapakita.

'Ang ganda ng prinsesa.'
'Balita ko homeschooled daw ang prinsesa kaya minsan lang nagpapakita'
'Balita ko rin.'

"NOW, let's all welcome the Liqious Kingdom!! King Chris and Queen Reina Bluemish together with their daughter Carmen Dale Bluemish!"

"We greet the doctor and the shield of the empire!" sabay ulit na bati ng lahat.

Kumaway kaway sila sa madla papunta sa upuan na nakalaan sa kanila habang si Carmen naman ay nakatayo lamang sa tabi ng mga magulang gayundin si Gemini.

"Next, let's welcome King Vincent and Queen Yrell Cole together with their son Kenneth Stan Cole of Terra Kingdom!"

"We greet the land Lords and shield of the empire!" bati ng lahat.