XL

The Rain

Vanilla's POV

It has been 2 days since that night happened.

Everyone returned to their usual routines.

We were given 2 days of rest but we were not allowed to get out of the campus premises.

Halos lahat ng mag-aaral ay tulog at gala lamang ang ginawa sa buong araw. Ang iba ay nasa gardens namamalagi at kasama ang kanilang mga kaibigan habang nagkakatuwaan.

They seem too happy, unlike us.

Nandito kaming lahat ngayon sa cafeteria maliban kay Gemini.

Walang kahit isa sa amin ang umiimik. Iba sa amin ay seryoso at ang iba naman ay tulala katulad ni Princess Divine. Since that night happened, halos hindi na siya makatulog at halos hindi na siya nagsasalita. She spent her time going with the flow.

Unlike everyone else, we were not given a leisure time to rest.

We were ordered to find Gemini and arrest him for disobeying his father. But, kahit saang sulok na ng akademya ang aming napuntahan ngunit kahit anino at enerheya niya ay hindi namin mahagilap. We asked Headmaster Pherso if there is a chance that Gemini teleported outside the academy but he only said that Gemini is still in the academy.

And now, we are back to zero. We don't have any clue where he can be aside from the garden of Hearth.

"I am sorry." natigil ako sa pagka in at napatingala nang magsalita si Princess Divine. She sounds so gloomy and depressed. "It is because of me." Hawak niya ang kutsara at tinidor habang nakatungo. Ang kanyang balikat ay nangingig.

Seems like she's sobbing.

"No, it's not Princess. It's not your fault." Hailey said seriously. "It's Afianna's"

"I agree. If she did not come here, nothing like this will happen. She's still a traitor to us." Dagdag naman ni Ken na dahilan nag pagpantig ng aking tenga.

Marahas kong ibinagsak ang dalawa kong kamay at nakuha ko ang kanilang atenson.

"Don't spout nonsense, Ken." I said, seriously without looking at them, at him.

I remembered the reason why our table is so gloomy.

The group is separated between our own claims. Hailey and Ken still believes that Afianna is truly a traitor. Lance and I believes in Afianna. Carmen believes in Afianna but don't want to take either of our sides. Yeshua remains silent, dead silent that I have been wondering what he is thinking.

Gelo and Grace keep on avoiding us for the past days and acted like we are strangers to each other which really hurts. I already treated them as one of my close friends yet this happened.

"There is nothing wrong with what I said." Ken said, indifferent and adamant. "We know nothing about her. She can even control us freely. She's so powerful that maybe, she brainwashed Gemini. We know nothing how they got close to each other. Then suddenly... She became his queen since who knows when."

No one really knows what happened between them but I know how sincere Gemini is towards Afi.

"You're just saying that because of your prejudice. You are one of those narrow-minded people who just spout nonsense without learning the truth." I rebutted, frowning.

"If it's the truth, what will you do? Will you still blindly believe in her? Remember, Vanilla. Wala pang isang taon natin siya nakasama." Ken said as he stared at me, upset. "Do you believe in her more than Divine?"