XLIII

Wrath

Third Person's POV

Someone came rushing towards the door of the meeting room of the councils. Without knocking, he sprung the door open. He take the councils by surprise.

"That was rude, bastard." Asik ng isa sa mga council habang masamang nakatingin sa lalaking halos hindi makahinga.

"Paumanhin ngunit may dala akong masamang balita." Nakatungong sabi ng binata nang maayos na itong nakahinga.

Pherso knew something is wrong. So bad that it is making his heart beat fast because of nervousness. He is anxious of this bad news that this young lad bear.

"Prince Gemini..." the boy gulped a large lump of air. "is missing." He continued.

Everyone went pale hearing this news.

"It is rude to joke around the elderly, young lad." Pherso refused to believe this nonsense.

Ngunit natigilan lamang siya nang makita ang binata na nanginging sa takot at pag-aalala at mas lalong nakikita ng lahat ang pagkabahala na rumehestro sa mukha nito.

Pherso wiped the cold sweat coming down on his forehead.

"Since when?" He asked calmly but the anxiety in his voice is evident.

"Last night." He heaved a deep breath and continue. "Someone witnessed him going inside the forest at the northwestern part but he was not alone. Kasama niya yung isang healer na Akiyah ang pangalan. Ngunit, nang dumating ang umaga, no one saw both of them."

"Have you tried asking the royalties?" Pherso asked again.

"Yes, we already did ngunit lahat sila ang sagot ay hindi nila nakita o namalayan si Prince Gemini. Nang aming suriin ang gubat, nakita namin ang wrist band na inilalagay namin sa isang pasyenteng nagkalason sa katawan."

Sabi niya at pinakita sa Headmaster ang kulay itim na wrist band na may pangalang, Gemini.

Hindi agad nakapagsalita si Pherso bagkus ay kinuha niya ang wrist band gamit ang kanyang nanginginig na mga kamay.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked and no one was able to answer.

The fight just ended because of Gemini and now, he went missing.

Everyone was exhausted and no one was able to preserve their strength except for when they passed out. Everyone is working so hard in restoring their academy.

Everyone knew no one won the fight but they lose in another way. Their building, gardens, and even some of the resources gone bad and burned to ashes.

They know that they  are all inferior in strength and number against the enemies and now, they lost Gemini.

"Call the royalties!" Headmaster Pherso ordered in frantic.

The young lad nodded and hurried out to go to the broadcasting room to summon the royalties.

"What do you mean Gem is missing?!" Vanilla's voice boomed all over the room. "Maybe he is somewhere we don't know, or maybe he is just sleeping somewhere in the forest. You are not really sure that Gem is missing right? Maybe he went there to chill and relax. Right? Tell me you are lying." Vanilla is desperate for positive answers but no one can even answer her in this moment as everyone is feeling the same, and asking the same.

"Have you checked the other dimension?" bigkas ni Hailey na nakapagpukaw ng atensyon sa headmaster. "We don't have time to lament here as there are still many places he frequents such as that dimension."