XXXII

The Elimination

Afianna's POV

What happened to laying low? What happened to staying out of people's sight? I have been forgetting my words a lot lately. I keep on wanting to do more things because of someone. I keep on wanting to do things I am not allowed to because of someone.

I took a quick glanced at him while we were walking side by side. He is literally dashing glamorously in every part of him. A fairytale prince that you won' t expect exists but there he is, walking silently yet deadly.

Kunot-noo akong gumawa ng busog at dalawang palaso na gawa sa tubig at sabay na pinuntirya ang papalapit na mga lobo. Bago ko binawatawan ang dalawang palaso, bumuntong-hininga ako ng malakas. Matapos kong tumira, pinalaho ko ang busog.

Nasapo ko ang aking mukha nang mapagtanto kong this is not what I planned for.

But something has been really bugging my mind. Kanina pa ako hindi mapakali. Something's amiss. My instincts keep on telling me that something is working behind this battlefield and it is not good. But I cannot point it out because someone probably know how to hide from a powerful detection.

I want to speak or use telepathy but I can't just risk it because until now, the sky is dark and keeps on thundering while the ground will shake often due to me speaking earlier.

"Something is not right here." malamig ang boses nitong nagsalita matapos ang ilang segundong katahimikan.

I nodded as a response.

"The monsters around here are aggressive and I can feel a faint dark energy."

I agree. Kanina ko pa rin napapansin ang masama na enerhiya sa mga halimaw na nakakasalamuha namin. They are also drooling at us like they are hungry and starving. Or something from us is enticing them.

"Three krimors from the left, one medium sized basilisk in the right and one red wolf infront." He said. "This is unnatural. This monsters never gang up in the same prey."

He is right.

I summoned my twin katana, Des and Troy, to deal with the monsters. Napagasunduan namin na ako na bahala sa mga krimors while he'll take care of te basilisk and the wolf. We also decided to make thi quick because a pack of nightkins seem to notice the fight and decide to come here.

Napatingin ako sa mga kalaban ko. Krimors are land type animals as big as kangaroos, they have the trunks of an elephant, the ears of a bunny and the body of a bear. Napangiwi ako sa kombinasyon ng kanilang katawan. They are surely weird to look at but they are extremely agile for their size.

With a quick cross swing of my Twin katana, I made sword lights that directly aims the three krimors. They saw my attack and quickly take a high jump to avoid it.

Before they can land, I made a lot of water spikes in the ground. Unfortunately, only one Krimor that got skewered because of the water spikes while both of the remaining Krimors mindlessly attack me with their sharp claws. I made a barrier out of water that stop their attack mid-air before I did another swing and slice them as I undid the barrier. Their green bloods splashed all over me.

Ew!

I quickly made a small rain above my head and let it wash of the green blood and its smell. After I did that, I looked at Orium who just stab the heart of the basilisk.

But we don't have any time to rest as the growl of a nightkin became audible to us.

As I look around, we are surrounded but two dozens of this monsters. They are drooling at us with eyes glowing red. Their feet are scratching the ground as they are preparing to pounce at us.