Chapter 1

(RPOV)

"Rosemarie Hathaway, are you even listening to me?!!!"

"Don't call me by either of those names because neither of them are who I am!!!

"Then pray tell, what name do you use?"

"I go by Rose, simply Rose. Absolutely no Hathaway, not ever."

"I don't care what name you go by. My question is, did you hear a word that I just said to you?!"

"Now why in the living hell would I be listening to you, out of all of the people in this world, why you? Just get your ass the hell out of my room Janine!! I don't want nor do I need you here, or anywhere else that is anywhere within a hundred million miles near me for that matter."

"Like I have ever given a crap what you want or need!! You don't matter enough, to anyone, for me, or anyone else, to care anything whatsoever about you you little blood whore!!!"

With just a few thoughtless and careless words she had just hurt me more than I had ever been hurt before by anyone. Well, anyone except for Dimitri of course. He has always been able to hurt me more and cut me deeper than anyone else in the whole entire fucking world. Including Janine Hathaway, shockingly enough.

All of which is an accomplishment in and of itself considering how much she has hurt me over my lifetime. Ninety-nine point nine percent of the time without even being present. Hell, without even being in the same fucking hemisphere.

I guess that old saying is true, 'those you love the most CAN hurt you the worst.'

And since I love Dimitri more than life itself, more than anyone that I have ever even known. That means that he can hurt me worse than anyone and everyone else in the whole entire world. And he had hurt me so much, that if the wounds had been physical, then they would have killed me a long, long long time ago.

But it was more than obvious, at least it is to me, that he just didn't care. All he could see and think about was his precious duty to the fucking moroi. And spending his off duty time with that scar faced bitch Natasha Ozera.

I would call her a man stealing whore, but apparently, he had never really been mine to steal to begin with. So she couldn't exactly steal someone who was running headfirst right to her with arms and eyes wide fucking open.

How fucking dare he to tell me that we should deny ourselves any-fucking-thing? When he sooo obviously wasn't denying himself from fucking that bitch, Tasha 'slut and whore' Ozera.

"How dare you speak to your mother that way!!"

"I didn't!!" I growled and snarled at her, which visibly shocked her, just as my words probably had as well.

"I spoke to YOU that way, and you are most definitely NOT my fucking mother, you have never been my fucking mother!!! And you never fucking will be my mother!!! Alberta is and always has been my mother!!! And she always will be!!! You were just a walking, talking, screaming, hateful, vile, vicious, viperous, poisonous and malicious incubator and that is all that you will ever be to me!!!"

"R..."

"Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of my room!!! Don't make me have to say it again bitch." Like hell I would give her the respect, that she soooo doesn't deserve, by calling her ass a fucking guardian.

"How dare..."

I stood up from where I had been sitting, nonchalantly but broken heartedly, on my bed and stalked my way towards her. She was not going to try to intimidate me anymore, I was far too fucking hurt and angry to even allow her to try.