Chapter 19

"But... how?"

"As I said, I can just feel you. Your gaze is like a gentle loving caress against my naked skin. But if you are within six to ten feet or so of me then I can smell your aftershave. And if the wind is blowing a certain way, then I can smell you from even farther away than that. So, I always know when you are nearby. I just have this built in, for a lack of a better term, alert, or radar system for when you are anywhere around me. When you pop up out of nowhere there is a shiver that runs down my spine. But it is not a shiver of fear or worry, but one of love, desire, and passion. I can also feel the heat of your gaze on me when you are watching me. Your gaze is like a caress against my overly sensitive skin. One that only your presence can give me." I shrugged again.

(DPOV)

Then she grinned devilishly. "I even feel it every single time that your eyes drift down my spine to my ass too. It feels like the tips of your fingers running down my spine and over the curve of my ass."

I was shocked, really and truly shocked to hear all of this. Not only because she knew when I watched her, or because she felt my eyes on her. But also, because my eyes had drifted to that amazing zhopa of hers a lot, like a lot a lot. And she had always known when they did apparently, which is a-maz-ing. What a really and truly amazing woman that my soul mate is. And I REALLY love the fact that she can feel my eyes on her body just as if I was running my hands along her skin. (ass)

I reached up and gently ran the very tips of my fingers down her spine and then over the curve of that completely bitable zhopa of hers. "Did it feel anything like this Roza?" I whispered. (ass)

She leaned her head back exposing her neck to me, to which I took total and complete advantage of, and moaned deeply.

"Yessss." She moaned again, even deeper, and louder this time, as she pushed her zhopa back into my hand as I caressed that breathtaking zhopa of hers that I love sooo much. (ass, ass)

Removing my lips from her neck I informed her in an almost whisper. "Amazing, you are simply amazing lyubov' moya." (my love)

"Thank you." She replied breathlessly.

We continued to make out for a while before once again regaining control of our desire for each other. Which is getting more and more difficult each time. "Does it make you angry when I look at your zhopa detka?" (ass, baby)

She laughed. "No, but if you were paying very close attention. When you stare at my zhopa I usually arch my back, bend over even ever so slightly, and or intentionally sway my hips just a little bit more." (ass)

"Oh detka, I definitely noticed you doing all of that, but I never knew why until just now. I thought that maybe you were just stretching. I did hope however that you weren't trying to catch someone else's eye." (baby)

(RPOV)

I smiled at him, as he nuzzled our noses together in another Eskimo kiss. Before actually kissing the tip of my nose, my forehead, both of my cheeks and finally at long last my lips once again.

"I never want any man's eyes on me but yours lyubov' moy." (my love)

"I definitely think that I can handle being the only man who is allowed to have his eyes on you." He grinned at me.

"Especially my ass." I whispered in his ear, which made him shiver slightly.

(DPOV)

"Oh yes, most especially your truly amazing zhopa detka." I bit my bottom lip, to keep myself from biting that amazing zhopa of hers, as my hand continued to caress that very amazing zhopa of hers. (ass, baby, ass, ass)