Chapter 12

(I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVE AND HAVE A MAGNIFICENT CHRISTMAS DAY. JUST REMEMBER THE TRUE REASON FOR THE SEASON. MY PRAYER FOR ALL OF YOU IS HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND SAFETY. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. LOVE TO YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE.)

"Well, anything that has any component of the natural world in it. Such as wood, air, water, fire, silver, gold, just anything that God has created. Or anything that has anything whatsoever like that in it."

I was now even more in awe of my woman than I had been thirty seconds ago.

"Amazing." I couldn't disguise the awe in my voice, ad I didn't even try to. After all she deserves to know just how amazing that I think that she is. (hell)

"Thank you. And the darkness is an elemental magic strictly for the shadow kissed... Well, a specific type of shadow kissed to be exact. As long as I don't take so much of it that it overwhelms me. Then I can form it into whatever I want to, such as weapons, shields, and barriers just to name three. I can also manipulate time and teleport. I can use my air magic to fly, I can shape shift, I am telepathic, I am empathic, I can use telekinesis. I have prophetic visions of the past, the present, and every possible future if I am not actively blocking them. They are not only waking visions but also precognitive, or dream, visions. I can pretty much see what any given person in the world is doing, has done, or is going to do at any given time in any and all timelines. And as I said with my visions of the future, I can see all possible futures, depending on whatever choices that people make. Every single major decision that everyone makes creates another separate timeline."

She started laughing. "The very first time that I ever flew it was a total and complete accident."

God, I loved the sound of her laughter sooo chert much. (damn)

Her last words suddenly hit me. "What do you mean you flew?!" I insisted quietly not wanting to take the chance of anyone over hearing me in her room.

"I had snuck out of my room, a few months after the accident, because I missed the sun so much. I know that you know what I mean, how it feels to miss the sun."

I nodded because I did in fact understand that. Lyubov' moya and I were sooo alike in so many ways, and yet sooo vastly different in so many other ways. It is just one of the things that made the puzzle pieces of our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls fit together so seamlessly. As for the sun, where it seems to slightly weaken the moroi and kill the strigoi. The sun actually enhances the strength, stamina, and other of the dhampirs characteristics. (my love)

"I went out near the ward lines and sat on the big rock that is on the east side of campus out near the pond."

I nodded again letting her know that I knew where she meant. After all, that is the same pond that I made just one of my greatest mistakes with her. Introducing her to Natasha Ozera.

'My God what a colossal yeblya mistake that has turned out to be. The second biggest mistake of my entire life as a matter of a fact. The first being how I have been treating angel moya up until now.' I thought to myself. (fucking, my)

"I sat there on that rock looking up at the sky, watching the birds fliting around and playing with each other. And I thought about how great it must be to be able to be and feel free enough to fly around like that. Without having a care in the world or without having to be inside an airplane I mean. I watched them for a long time and then suddenly they started flying much much much closer to me. Or at least that is what I thought to begin with. But when I looked around me, I figured out that it was actually me that had gone to them and not in fact the other way around. I flew all around campus only I tried to do it high enough to where no one who happened to be outside or looking out their windows could see me. I didn't know what would be done to me if someone found out that I could fly. And back then I was very worried and afraid of someone finding out about all of the things that I could do. I did fly by Alberta's office window a few times to see if she was in there. Because I wanted to show her what I could do, but I didn't see her, and I knew that Aunt El was already asleep. So, I didn't try to bother her. Once I dove down into the middle of the quad, I was going to try to land, and there stood Alberta."