Chapter 24

"So Belikov, you are fucking her too huh?" That disgusting little vermin Jesse Zeklos sneered about forty-five minutes later. And before I even realized what was going on, what I was doing. I was up out of my chair and had him pinned, to the white painted grey cinder block walls of the cafeteria, by the throat.

Slamming his head against the wall I asked him quietly. "Did you suddenly and stupidly just forget what I said and did to you the last time that we were in this very same position?"

Both of his hands were wrapped around my wrist, in fear, as I lifted him approximately another three inches off the floor. So now he was dangling almost a full two feet up off the floor. He couldn't even reach the floor if he stretched with his toes.

"Dimitri wait, before you kill him, I have a few questions for him!!" Lissa called out from her place at the table.

In the next few short seconds, she was standing next to Zeklos looking at me imploringly her small hand on my forearm between my wrist and elbow. "Please Dimitri, for Rose, I need to ask these questions."

My eyes left Jesse's for a microsecond and made their way to Lissa's. But I never turned my head or let him go. I gazed into her eyes for a moment before I nodded. Anything for Roza moya, I will always do anything for boginya moya. (my, my goddess)

As I turned my eyes back to Zeklos, in my peripheral vision I saw Lissa turn back to our table. "Christian, honey will you bring me my cell phone really quickly please?"

Seconds later she had her phone in her hand and she prepared to turn on the recording app on it.

"Jesse?"

He wouldn't look at her, he was too afraid that I would kill his zhopa if he broke eye contact with me. But his looking at me, or not, would not keep me from killing this disgusting little mudak. (ass, asshole)

I smashed the back of his head against the wall. "She is a princess, and you will look at her when she speaks to you. If you do not, then I will squeeze your throat until your yeblya eyeballs pop out of your head and across the yeblya room and someone stomps on them like grapes. Do you understand that?" (fucking, fucking)

I heard snickers from some of the people that were closely surrounding us. The guardians had surrounded us, not knowing exactly what was going on, since Jesse had spoken so quietly. But they did not advance; they just kept the crowd back and away from getting too close to the three of us. But eventually Jesse turned his eyes to look at Lissa.

"You answer each and every single one of my questions, with the truth. Or so help me God, I will tell my guardian to beat your behind..."

"Ass Lissa, ass!!" I heard lyubov' moya call out from where she still sat at the table where we had all been eating our breakfast just moments ago. To be able to hear what was going on from that distance that clearly. She had to be watching and listening through her bond with Lissa. Well, given the magic that she had told me about she really didn't have to I don't guess. (my love)

Lissa huffed, "fine. I will tell him to beat your ass bloody. And if anyone tries to get him in trouble for it, I will just say that you threatened me. Do you understand me? Is that better Rose?!!" She asked her last question with humor and quite a bit more volume to her voice.

"Yep, that will do just fine angel girl." My own angel replied.

Jesse didn't answer. So, Lissa reached up and back handed him across the face.

"I said, do you understand me?"

Then she whispered, "don't make me make you answer my questions truthfully. Because there is no telling what else I will ask you or tell you to say or do if you do so. Or what I could get you to do, of not do, in the future. I could compel you not to ever be able to be able to have sex ever again. Or, I could make you have sex with only street walking transvestites." I swear I almost busted out laughing when she said all of that about his questionable future sex life. And Roza moya did actually laugh long, loud, and deep about it. (my)