Chapter 28

"If that is what you wish to do then so be it detka. But if anything like this EVER happens again... Then we will contact your father and find out what we should do. Either that or I will deal with her my-yeblya-self." I gritted out from between my clenched teeth. (baby, fucking)

"Because I refuse to stand by and let her assault and abuse you for no reason other than her pure spitefulness, jealousy, unfounded possessiveness, obsession, and trakhal up brain. It just isn't going to yeblya happen that yeblya way. Not yeblya ever." (fucked, fucking, fucking, fucking)

She nodded. "All right, thank you Mitya."

"You're very welcome angel moya. Never forget that I love you and I will do ANYTHING for you lyubov' moya. Anything. No matter what that is or who it is to." (my, my love)

"I won't and you don't forget that I love you and that I will do ANYTHING for you too lyubov' moy." (my love)

"I won't. Now, take your top off for a few minutes and let me take some pictures of these burn marks." I leaned in and kissed the woman who would become my wife and the mother of my children someday very passionately.

After our kiss I took pictures of her burns from ever single conceivable angle and vantage point. I swear if these burns get any worse than this, I am going to forego everything that we just spoke about. And I am going to go out and kill that grebanaya suka my-yeblya-self. (fucking bitch, fucking)

"All right, now as Lissa said when our bond expanded, she got to where occasionally she can feel some of my emotions. But only if they are super strong, like they were yesterday for instance. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen on the odd occasion. My emotions get soooo strong and soooo out of my control that they easily crash through the barriers that the two of us have built up and reenforced over the last few years."

"Ok. But she can't see what you are doing or seeing like you can her though can she?"

"No, not unless I want her to."

I nodded. I was very relieved and thankful to hear that. Because I most definitely do not want Lissa seeing me as Roza moya has unfortunately had to see Christian. (my)

"Do you have more magic that I am yet to find out about?"

"Quite a good bit, yes."

"Ok, shoot."

"Ok, I can cloak myself and or a fairly large group of people."

"When you say cloak, what do you mean by that exactly?"

"Make undetectable by sight, sound, or smell."

"Oh, that could come in very handy. You could hide someone from not only strigoi that way but also from psi-hounds."

"It already has come in handy on multiple occasions as a matter of a fact. Because I have done both of those things."

I nodded; I mean what else could I do?

"All right, what else?"

"Well, other than wind and rain, I can also control other aspects of the weather such as thunder, lightning, and cloud cover."

"Roza, that's amazing."

"Thanks." She replied with a shy smile on her lips.

"So, if there was a strigoi attack under the cover of clouds, such as storm clouds or even during an actual not magical storm and such. Then you could remove the clouds and pretty much fry every single one of the strigoi all at one time?"

"Yep. Can and have." She admitted with another shy smile and a shrug.

"Amazing detka, you are truly truly truly amazing angel'skaya lyubov' moya." (baby, my angelic love)