Chapter 38

"But what about the Szelsky's, the Lazar's, the Taurus's and the Voda's?"

"They are about half in half." I answered his question as I watched Dimitri throw Rose in the air once again and catch her with one hand on her back and the other on her thigh as she fell back into another deep dip. This one directly in front of Dimitri instead of laying sideways in front him.

But this time with one of her legs landing along the curve of his hip bone with her hair brushing along the ice. The both of them smiling and laughing so very happily. As beautiful of a couple as they are normally, when they are both happy like this laughing and smiling, they are absolutely gorgeous together. I have never seen a more beautiful couple than my sestra and her soul mate. (sister)

While she had been spinning in the air, she squealed excitedly and giggled happily. Which is something that I had never in all my life heard or seen her do before that day in the cafeteria.

That was something else that only Dimitri could do for her. He was big enough, strong enough, tall enough, and he loved her enough to make her feel feminine, to make her feel like a woman. As opposed to a novice who is supposedly training to become someone's guardian.

A guardian who would risk and possibly give up her life for someone else. Or a female dhampir who is wrongly believed to be a blood whore just because she is a female dhampir. But I hope that we put an end to that bred sivoy kobyly that day in the cafeteria. If not... I would... somehow, and in some way, put an end to it. Even if I had to get Uncle Abe to put an end to Zeklos and Sarkozy, and anyone else who spoke about my sestra that way altogether. (bullshit, sister)

"So, it really is ok for us to fall in love too? We can really have it all too, just like the moroi and the humans?"

"Yes, to both of those questions." I said.

He smiled and said, "they truly are beautiful and amazing to watch together, aren't they?"

We all stood by and watched the couple wrapped around each other. Dimitri behind Rose with his arms wrapped around her upper body. One arm just below her breasts and the other across her chest right above her breast. One hand on her shoulder and the other on her opposite hip and her arms back behind her and holding onto the back of his thighs. Their heads close together, and eyes closed, as they stood in one place turning around and around and around in circles. More and more slowly with every turn. I could see them whispering to each other, and thanks to my exceptional hearing. I could tell that they were saying, "I love you; I love you; I love you" over and over and over again.

"Yes, they most certainly are." We all answered that time.

He was right, Rose and Dimitri were the best-looking couple that I had ever seen. I mean Christian and I are a striking couple, but even I can happily and jealously free admit that Rose and Dimitri together ARE indeed the best-looking couple that I have ever seen. I can't wait to see just how incredibly beautiful that their children will be. And if, or when, they have a daughter... if she is anywhere near as beautiful as her mother is. Then I feel so bad for Dimitri because I can already tell that he is going to be a VERY overprotective father. Especially of their daughters. And he will teach their sons to be just as overprotective of their mother, sestry, babushkin, prababushki, aunts, cousins, future girlfriends, wives, daughters and so forth as he is and will be himself. They will all have to beat the boys off and back, of all of Roses daughters, granddaughters, and great granddaughters, with a baseball bat as opposed to a tiny little stick. And as I said, I just can't wait to watch that. But Rose will have to do the same with the girls for her sons, grandsons, and great grandsons. (sister, grandmothers, great grandmothers)