Chapter 7

"Goodbye?"

My brain was still so addled by the taste, the smell and the feel of her bare skin to bare skin against me. That for more than a few moments I couldn't grasp what she meant. And then it hit me right in the head like a ton of bricks, she hadn't believed me earlier. That is just how much I had broken her trust and belief in me.

"Why would I ever be saying goodbye to you my Roza? You are my everything and I'm not going anywhere except for wherever you are."

"But Tasha..."

I knew it!!! I yeblya knew it!!! (fucking)

"Yes, she asked. But my answer is no, just as it has been every single time that she has asked me before today. I could never leave you Roza, not really. I love you so much detka you are my world, my everything. And I can never ever ever give you up. Not for anything or anyone in this world could I force myself to be away from you anymore." (baby)

"But Janine said that you had already said yes."

That grebanaya suka!!! Of course she would be the one to come running straight to lyubov' moya and tell her what she thought would happen. Just any-yeblya-thing that she could say or do that would hurt lyubov' moya. (fucking bitch, my love, fucking, my love)

"She lied. I wasn't given the chance to tell Tasha anything because Janine, actually walked in on us. Now, knowing that she came running straight to you. I honestly believe that she was apparently watching and eavesdropping on my conversation with Tasha."

"It definitely seems that way, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it sure does detka." (baby)

"What are you going to tell Tasha?"

"That there is no way in ad that I am ever leaving you. That is my answer, because you are my home, my anchor, my refuge, my sanctuary, my everything, my Roza. With you is where I belong, where I have always belonged. There is no choice to make, Roza. Because you are my choice, and you always will be detka. ALWAYS." I tried my best to reassure her that I would not ever leave her. I just had to hope that I had succeeded. (hell, baby)

She smiled. "So you are going to stay and finish training me?"

"Training you, loving you, protecting you and maybe hopefully not too far off into the future... marrying you?"

She looked shocked but then she smiled when I said marrying.

"I can't be a guardian Dimitri."

"I know, and I don't care. You are mine and that is all that I care about. Being with you, loving you, spending my life with you, being yours for the rest of my life are all the things that are most important things in the world to me lyubov' moya. FOREVER. YOU are my greatest wish, dream and hope come to life my angel; I love you soooo much." (my love)

"I feel exactly the same way and I love you too, so very very very much Comrade."

I could do nothing but smile at her like a lunatic because her words made me so so so happy. But finally I pushed four words out around the lump of love and emotion in my throat. "Thank you my Roza."

"You're very welcome. So, even though I can't become a guardian you are ok with wasting your time and loosing precious, precious sleep to continue to train me?"

"Roza, not one single solitary second that I am ever blessed enough to spend with you, in any way whatsoever, is ever a waste. Not now, not ever. Now, is that completely understood by you lyubov' moya?" (my love)