Chapter 21

'Bog, she is just soooo yeblya beautiful.' I thought to myself. (God, fucking)

Her beauty tore at my heart because she is just sooo. Yeblya. Beautiful. And I wanted sooo yeblya desperately to hold her and make love to her for every single remaining moment of my life. But I didn't know if she was really ready for that yet or if she wanted to wait until we left the academy behind us for good. But whichever way that she wants to do it, is exactly the way that we will be doing it. No matter how many ice-cold showers that I have to take in the mean-yeblya-time. (fucking, fucking, fucking)

"What are you going to wear to breakfast detka?" (baby)

"Wait, you mean that I can't just go like this?" She asked me teasingly as she looked down at herself and holding her arms out to the sides and turning in a circle Wonder Woman style only slower. Which is exactly what she is. While wearing nothing but that gloriously magnificent lace underwear set and a tempting, teasing, seksual'naya zadnitsa smile on those beautifully delicious lips of hers. I have never in all the years of my life wanted to kiss a woman as much, as long, and as often as I always want to kiss her. Tasting and feeling her lips against my own just excites me in ways that no other woman ever has or ever will again. Only her. (sexy ass fucking)

I knew that she was teasing by her question, but I just couldn't help myself I reacted like a yeblya caveman anyway. "Yebat' net!!!" (fucking, fuck no)

She smiled and giggled happily at my gut reaction.

I took a few deep breaths trying my absolute best to re-cage my inner jealous, over protective, and possessive of her primate, before continuing on with what I was saying. "I am so sorry mladenets for acting like a jealous and possessive caveman. But as I have said before, no one, and I mean NO YEBLYA ONE is ever going to see you like this but me. If anyone else ever even so much as tries to, I will dig their yeblya eyes out their sockets with a broken plastic spoon. One that has been laying out in the elements for a few years so that it crumbles and shards of it will get stuck in their eye sockets as I scoop their eyes out. Then I'll shove their eyes down their yeblya throats and then I will rip their yeblya tongue out of their head before I slit their mat' blya throats and stick their eyes and tongues to where they can stick out of their own throats. That way they can never tell anyone just how unbelievably yeblya beautiful and sexy as ad that you really and truly are lyubov' moya. No one on this whole entire yeblya planet deserves to look upon you like this, not even me. But I can't and won't ever leave you detka, even though I don't deserve you or your love angel moya. I will never leave your side ever again lyubov' moya, not unless I absolutely have to, I promise you that detka." (babe, fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking, mother fucking, fucking, hell, my love, fucking, baby, my, my love, baby)

"I've always known that you swear in Russian like I do in English, Turkish, Romanian, and Russian detka. As for not being deserving of me and my love, that is simply not true, and it never will be. If there has ever been, or ever will be, someone on this Earth who is deserving of me and my love. It is you, and only ever you lyubov' moy. In truth it is I who am undeserving of you Comrade moy." She said as she made a kissy face at me just before she licked her lips with a teasing smile. (baby, my love, my)

"Draznit'. And as you told me earlier, you are the only one who ever has or ever will be deserving of me or my love angel moya." (tease, my)

"So, we are equally deserving of each other, and we are the only ones in the whole entire world who do, are, ever have been, or ever will be deserving of each other. Even if I am not the only one who wants to be with you Comrade."

I nodded. "I am in total agreement with you on that boginya moya. As for your not being the only one who wants to be with me. Just look at it this way, every male over the age of ten and under the age of seventy in this entire society wants to be with you. And I did see all of those human males at the mall watching you like you were a piece of yeblya meat laid out on a yeblya tray just waiting for them to gobble up angel moya." (my goddess, fucking, fucking, my)