Chapter 13

She laughed but answered my question just the same. "Yes. But visions aren't the only things that keep me up at night." She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean detka?" I felt my forehead and eyebrows knit together in confusion. (baby)

"Well, as you know Lissa can pull me into her head accidentally when her emotions are running high."

I nodded, and she continued. "Well, some nights when her emotions are running particularly high, because of her nightly activities, she pulls me into her head during those particular activities."

Now I was really confused. "What kind of 'nightly activities' exactly?"

She smiled. "Well, let me just say that I have seen far more of Fire Crotch than I have ever wanted to see. Or ever want to see again." She said as she shuddered in disgust and rolled her eyes again.

I was confused for a moment then it struck me, like a lightning bolt to the brain, what she was talking about.

"Do you mean to tell me that she has pulled you into her head while she is with Christian, intimately?!"

She laughed but looked completely disgusted. "Unfortunately, yes."

"Roza, exactly how much have you experienced of Christian in that way?"

"Way too much, way more than I have ever wanted to. Or, as I said, want to ever again." She laughed.

"Yes well, any would be too much. But what I mean is..." How in the ad do I ask her this question? (hell)

"I am still a virgin; physically, emotionally, and mentally Comrade." She answered my question, with a shy smile and a blush on her cheeks, while I am still laying here beside her trying to figure out just exactly how to go about asking it.

Her answer was such a relief, that I sighed out a breath that I had no idea that I had been holding, as my head dropped to lay against her upper chest again.

"Oh, thank God." I whispered in a great amount of relief.

She laughed at me.

"Don't you laugh at me you beautiful, sexy, and silly woman you. You are MINE, not his or anyone else's. Only ever mine." I staked my claim on the love of my life verbally. And someday soon I would do the same physically. And I hope and pray that I have already staked that very same claim on her both mentally and emotionally.

She caressed my face as she reassured me softly, gently, and so very lovingly. "Yes, I'm yours. I have always been yours and I will always be yours. Only ever yours baby, that is a vow that I make straight from my heart to yours." I said as I lay my hand over his heart gently and lovingly.

"And don't you ever forget it. EVER. I am yours forever and always my love. FOREVER AND ALWAYS my darling Comrade."

I knew that she was trying her best to calm and reassure me. And the love for me that I knew that it took for her to do that so genuinely, so seriously, so sincerely, and so lovingly made me love her all the more. If that is even a remote possibility.

"Just as I am, always have been, always will be, and will only ever be yours, dorogaya lyubov' moya." I kissed her again, hopefully letting her feel just as much of my love for her as I possibly could. This wasn't a sexual kiss... well, not overtly sexual anyway. Because all of our kisses and touches had an undertone of not only sexuality but sensuality to them. But this particular kiss was intended as an emotional kiss. One that would also hopefully show her just how much, how deeply that I do, always have, and always will love only her. Forever and always. (my darling love)