Chapter 29

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. 

LET ME GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING WITH ME. I WAS SUPPOSSED TO GO TO MY EYE DOCTOR THIS PAST THURSDAY TO FIND OUT IF I AM GOING TO NEED SURGERY ON MY EYE AGAIN. UNFORTUNATELY, MY DOCTOR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY SO IT HAD TO BE RESCHEDULED.

BUT I COULDN'T SEE MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT UNTIL MAY FOR AN UPDATE. SO, I AM GOING TO UPDATE ON MY REGULAR SCHEDULE WHENEVER I AM ABLE TO SEE TO DO SO. I AM GOING TO TRY TO UPLOAD SEVERAL CHAPTERS TO EACH STORIES SO THAT I CAN JUST UPDATE WITH THE PUNCH OF A FEW BUTTONS. THAT WAY IF MY EYES ARE JUST A LITTLE MESSED UP, I CAN STILL UPDATE. BUT ON THE DAYS THAT I CAN'T SEE I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE BUT I HOPE TO UPDATE AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE.

AS FOR MY ACTUAL PHYSICAL HEALTH, I HAD TO HAVE A CT ON MY STOMACH SO FAR, THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT I DON'T HAVE STOMACH CANCER. WHICH IS GREAT. BUT THEY HAVEN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING ELSE YET. AS FOR THE AFFECT THAT MY ILLNESS WILL HAVE ON MY UPDATE SCHEDULE, I DON'T KNOW YET. I HOPE THAT YOU CAN ALL BEAR WITH ME UNTIL I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

NOW, AS FAR AS MY CURRENT STORIES GO, ONE OF THEM IS ENDING VERY SOON. THE ONLY THING LEFT AFTER THE CURRENT POSTED CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE, BUT AS A TEAST I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHICH ONE. LOL.

I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THESE UPDATES!!!!!!!  

That sounded so familiar to me, so I lay there next to lyubov' moya and thought about it for a bit and suddenly a memory struck me. "Roza, I remember hearing about that storm, Ivan and I were even in Italy at that same time." (my love)

She looked shocked but a smile grew over her face and her eyes began to twinkle. "Did you get all wet Comrade?"

I laughed. "No detka, we were a few towns east of the storm when it hit actually." (baby)

She nodded. "Cool."

"You are amazing lyubov' moya, really and truly amazing." (my love)

"Thank you, but why?" Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion again.

I was momentarily in shock because she truly didn't get it. "Lyubov' moya, you are the very first dhampir princess in our entire history as a society. The very same one who will become the very first dhampir queen in our entire history as a society. Even if you are barely even a dhampir anymore. You have magic like no one who has ever come before you or likely ever will again. You are able to conceive children with another dhampir, namely me, which also has never been done before in our society." I smiled at her like a complete and total nut job, and she returned my smile the very same way. We were both as happy and proud of that fact as we could ever possibly be. (my love)

"And you can and have restored strigoi back to their rightful place in the world. You have given them back to their families, friends, and other loved ones. You are the most beautiful, sweet, loving, kind, dedicated, determined, fiery, fierce, generous, gorgeous, gracious, glorious, and protective woman that I have ever been fortunate and blessed enough to meet in my entire lifetime. And I love you more than life itself. Do I need to go on?" (my love)

"No, no that's plenty thank you. But detka you are just as amazing, loving, sweet, kind, dedicated, determined, gorgeous, gracious, generous, fiery, fierce, and protective as you call me. And I love you just as much." (baby)

I couldn't help but smile each and every time that one of us told the other that we loved each other. And I wondered if either of us would ever get used to being able to do that or being able to show our feelings for each other to each other in public. Somehow, I very seriously doubted it.