Chapter 9

I couldn't help myself, I busted out laughing when she first stared telling her story. And I laughed so hard that my head even fell forward and landed on her chest as I laughed. She just lay there and watched me, smiling and combing her hand through my hair again and again as I continued to laugh. Before I stopped laughing, I had laughed so hard that at one time I had tears of mirth running down my face.

It took me a while to get my laughter back under control. Because I just couldn't believe that an adult would move out of the yeblya country, just to keep from being around a seven year old child. And by the time she finished what she was saying I was yeblya furious with that suka of a so called teacher. (fucking, fucking, bitch)

Leaving the country just to get away from one student was just so yeblya stupid. But then Janine Hathaway had pretty much done the exact same chert idiotic thing, to her own child, several years earlier. The stupid grebanaya suka. (fucking, damn, fucking bitch)

Trying my best to let go, for now, of what that stupid teacher had done. And the way that she acted and the way that she had treated lyubov' moya and the things that she had said about the dhampir in general. I asked angel moya. "What kind of a bad memory did it bring up? If you don't mind telling me that is." (my love)

I wondered if these bad memories that she spoke of were part of what Alberta was talking about things that Roza moya had been through that I did not know about yet. And as she took a shuddering breath, I grew even more apprehensive. (my)

"It was a flashback to one of my earliest childhood memories, before I ever even came to the academy. I think that I was about a year and a half old, it may have been even earlier or just before I turned two, I'm not really sure. I just know that I was VERY young, as I said it was one of my very first memories. All I do know for sure is that it happened before she brought me here. I have no idea where we were, but Janine was holding me up off of the floor by one of my arms shaking me. She held me with her hand between my wrist and elbow. She was all up in my face... Well she actually had me pulled up to her face, leaving my feet dangling off of the floor by at least two or three feet, and she was screaming at me and threating to beat me. I just don't remember why."

Ohhh, now. I. Was. YEBLYA. PISSED. There is no way in ad that a child, any child, especially not a one or two year old child deserved that kind of yeblya treatment. I don't give a blyad' what they said or yeblya did. And when I get a private moment with that suka Janine Hathaway, she would chert well know just how yeblya displeased that I am with her actions towards and treatment of lyubov' moya. How yeblya dare she put her yeblya hands on lyubov' moya like that?!! Just who in the ad did that grebanaya suka think that she is?!! That grebanaya suka is going to pay for that der'mo if it's the very last yeblya thing that I ever do on planet Earth!!! (fucking, hell, fucking, fuck, fucking, bitch, damn, fucking, my love, fucking, fucking, my love, hell, fucking bitch, fucking bitch, shit, fucking)

"Detka, I am sooo sorry that you had to go through something like that. Did..." I took a few deep breaths trying to calm down. Because angel moya did not deserve for me to take my anger, at Janine and the situation, out on her. (baby, my)

"... did that grebanaya suka hit you?" I was finally able to put a lid on my rage tight enough to ask her. (fucking bitch)

"Not that I remember. I do remember her holding me by the arm like that a few times. I remember her threatening to 'just go ahead and drown my worthless blood whore wanna be ass' her exact words, while she was giving me a bath more than once. I remember her standing me up on a balcony railing somewhere and asking me if I wanted to learn how to fly while she had her hand on my back. But that is all that I remember before I came here. I know that shortly after she left me here, Aunt El took me in for a complete physical exam. She told me that everyone had to have a full work up done before they could stay at an academy."