Chapter 14

"Then I feel very proud of that accomplishment detka, and I will always treasure and hold it close to my heart. Plus, I want to be the only person in the whole wide world to make you feel and do a LOT of things, Roza moya." I wiggled my eyebrows at her as I lay my forehead against her own. (baby, my)

She groaned, "you are such a terrible tease Comrade."

"And once again, you love it." I said just before giving her a semi but not truly chaste kiss to her beautiful red lips.

She sighed and smiled. "Yes... I most definitely do. Just as I love you."

I chuckled. "I love you too lyubov' moya, ya tozhe tebya lyublyu. Now, back to our original discussion. Because if we talk anymore about our dreams, we are going to have to forego our conversation for quite a while. Because we will be doing some very sexy things for several very long hours. Now, do you have any more magic than what you've told me about thus far?" (my love, I love you too)

"Yes, lots. Loads and loads and loads actually. Would you like to know more?"

"Of course, I want to know everything that there is to know about you dorogaya moya." (my darling)

She smiled. "Ok. I can heal just as well as Lissa can or better, I can even use the darkness to self-heal, if I'm conscious. If not, then it heals me on its own, but it is a lot slower that way. For instance, if I am unconscious and bleeding badly, I would most likely bleed to death before I regained consciousness. Because of how much slower that I heal when I am unconscious."

"Is that why you always refuse to go to the infirmary?"

"Yes. As I said people can't find out about a lot of my magic, well as few people as possible need to know that I have magic at all for right now. And if I were to go to the infirmary and someone besides the doc started to poke around, doing tests and asking questions about how quickly I am healing..." She shrugged.

"Yes, I can see how that might get a bit tricky. So, it was you and not Lissa that healed your ankle after you fell on the bleachers? Well, when that ublyudok Victor made you fall and hurt yourself." (bastard)

"It would have been me if I had been conscious, but since I was unconscious, I was healing but Lissa went ahead and sped it up for me. Remember I said that self-healing, while unconscious takes a lot longer, which is why Lissa helped it along herself. I was healing myself, but it was too slow which is why Lissa went ahead and helped me along herself."

"So even though I was sitting right there next to you, except for when you started to wake up. I couldn't see that you were healing yourself... or that Lissa was helping to heal you either."

She nodded at me again.

"Why did you leave when I started to wake up?" She asked and I could hear the hurt, disappointment, heartache, and pain in her voice just as I could see all of it in her eyes.

I felt my face flush as my blush spread all across my face. "Because I was being a yeblya idiot. No matter how badly that I wanted to be sitting right there next to you holding your hand when you woke up. I was afraid that if I was that you would know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I love you more than life itself. And at the time..." (fucking)

She nodded. "I understand Comrade." And I knew that she did.

"I'm sorry that I didn't stay with you Roza moya, I should have been right there by your side. I should have been the very first thing that you saw when you opened your eyes detka. I wanted to, I wanted to be the very first thing that you saw when you opened those big, beautiful milk chocolate brown eyes of yours lyubov' moya." (my, baby, my love)