Chapter 23

"Trust me when I say this dorogaya moya, telling you to get dressed, most definitely is not easy for me. It is in fact one of the hardest and most difficult things that I have ever had to do before in my life detka. Just as it was the last time." I said as I ran my hands over her beautifully round firm zhopa and sliding the tips of my fingers under the edges of the lace at the back of her thong. The very same thong that barely covered even a small part of that completely amazing zhopa of hers. (my darling, baby, ass)

Before I moved my fingers back out of her thong and smacked her on her zhopa. And then said, "now get dressed please, for what remains of my sanity and self-control." (ass)

She giggled again. "Fine, fine, fine."

She walked out of the bathroom, her hips swaying more than was actually necessary just to tease me.

"Woman, I swear that you are doing your dead level best to test the very limits of my self-control."

She looked at me over her shoulder, smiled, and said, "well of course I am Mitya. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't tempt and tease you sexually? Oh, and test that..." She looked down at the very obvious bulge in my pants and smirked.

"... rock hard self-control of yours?" She teased licking her lips with the tip of her tongue her voice filled with need, desire, temptation, lust, love, and sexual torture.

I chuckled at her in a voice filled with my own need, desire, and desperation for her. Bog she is a heaven-sent temptation. (God)

Then she winked at me, blew me a kiss, and then went about her merry little way, just like nothing had ever happened. Bog, what a massive blya draznit' that she is. (God, fucking tease)

When lyubov' moya was ready to go she'd put on a pair of dark black skintight designer skinny jeans that rode low on her hips. Those things were soooo yeblya tight that I could see the muscles ripple in her calves and thighs of her legs and her amazing zhopa, with every chert step that she took. She looked like she'd had to paint those chert things on with a yeblya spray gun or a can of spray paint or something. (my love, fucking, ass, damn, damn, fucking)

She'd also put on a bright red halter top bodysuit with exceedingly high sides. So high in fact that they went halfway up her rib cage as a matter of a fact. The sides were high enough that had she not had her pants on I would have been able to see her thong very easily. Along with that she wore a pair of black leather knee high, high heeled biker boots with gold chains around the ankles and her black leather biker jacket. And she looked yeblya amazing. (fucking)

"Are you ready to do this detka?" She asked me. (baby)

"Roza, in all honesty I have been ready to stake my claim on you. Both publicly and privately, since the very first time that I ever laid eyes on you."

She smiled a dreamy smile just before she reached up and caressed my cheek. "And I have wanted you to do that every single moment since the very first time that I felt the touch of your skin against mine, milaya moy. That first night when you held me in your arms, with your hands on my back under my shirt and jacket..." She bit the corner of her bottom lip, shook her head, and momentarily closed her eyes as she remembered that night just before she shivered and moaned in desire. (my dear)

"Mmmm sooo good." She finished with a smile.

"Well, I am about to stake my claim on you detka. For the whole wide world to see, just as I should have done from moment one." (baby)

"Me too lyubov' moy, me too." (my love)

Der'mo!!! I swear hearing her speak Russian, perfect and perfectly accented Russian no less. Made my heart ache and my cock throb knowing that she had taken the time, even before she met me, to learn my mother language. Knowing that she had done that made me love her all the more. And it will probably always make tingles run up and down my spine every single time that I hear her speak a single word in it. (shit)