Chapter 35

(THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE BEFORE I FIND OUT IF I AM GOING TO NEED EYE SURGER AGAIN. WHICH IS WHY I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE EXTRA UPDATE LAST WEEKEND. BECAUSE I DO NOTY KNOW, IF I DO INDEED HAVE TO HAVE THE SURGER, WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN. SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS UPDATE, AND I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THE LAST ONE. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND YOURS.)

"So Liss, did you have your own revealing conversation with Flame Brain?" My beautiful wonder woman asked her best friend and little sestra while also teasing Christian at the very same time. (sister)

Lissa laughed at Christian's nickname but Christian just rolled his eyes. But I could see a small smirk pull at his lips even as he tried his absolute best to hide it.

"Yes, we talked about a lot of stuff. I even explained the coded conversation between you, me and Dimitri at breakfast."

"That's good. How did he take it?"

"Remarkably well everything considered." Lissa smiled.

"That's good, that's very very VERY good." Angel moya nodded. (my)

She turned to Christian. "So, do you have any questions for me, Pyro?"

"Did you really die?" He whispered not wanting people who didn't need to know to overhear him. But I could see the pain and fear, of possibly losing his little sestra, in his eyes. However, the reaction to what he had just said was most definitely NOT a whisper. (sister)

"WHAT?!!!" Both Mason and Eddie asked louder than we would have liked. Thankfully, it wasn't an actual top of their lungs scream.

"Shhh!!!" This time it was both lyubov' moya and her little sestra who responded. (my love, sister)

"That is most certainly NOT something that we want the general public to know. Probably not EVER." She told both of the boys as quietly as possible as she stared them down.

Turning back to Christian she very quietly answered his question. "Yes, I did."

"And Lissa was able to bring you back?"

"Yes, but a spirit user can only do that once in their lifetimes and they have to have a deep emotional connection to the person. So, we need this to remain a deeply guarded secret for just as long as humanly possible. You saw what Victor did. And that was just to keep himself healthy and alive. Now, can you just imagine what would happen to not only Lissa and me but to all the others who can and do use spirit magic if this got out?" Christian paled by at least three shades at just the thought of that. And I probably did too.

"You're right." He agreed.

He turned to Mason and Eddie. "You can never tell any-fucking-one about this. I don't give a fucking hell who in the fuck it is. If or when someone needs to know then Lissa and or Rose will tell them. Otherwise, we all guard this secret with our very lives because their lives are on the line here." Both of the boys nodded and so did I. I was so glad to see and hear just how seriously that they were all taking this. Because lives are actually hanging in the balance of us all keeping this a secret from just as many people as possible.

"I have more than a few questions about all of this." Mason said and Eddie nodded in agreement with him, and I didn't blame either of them. Because I still have questions about all of this, and I already know more than they do.

"Not here, when we discuss this again it will be somewhere where we are safe, and we cannot be eavesdropped on. I refuse to risk the lives of my future wife and her little sestra out of our curiosity." All three boys nodded in agreement with me while Roza moya and Lissa just smiled at all of us. (sister, my)