Lose you again

"So..."

"So..."

" I should've never left you" Kara whispered.

" Kara"

Kara looked down at her lap fidgeting with her fingers.

"Kara. Please look at me" Lena was on the verge of tears.

Kara looked up and saw an ocean pooling inside Lena's eyes.

" I'm so so sorry. I was mad at Chris and Lionel and I took it out on you. I'm sorry Kara. I love you I really do. I didn't mean any of it."

Kara held Lena's hand and with her free hand she wiped away Lena's tears.

" I was wrong to let her go alone and I was wrong to leave you alone when you needed me the most. I promise Lena, I'll stay by your side forever."

" I know darling. I promise to never leave your side too. I love you so much Kara Zor-el Danvers"

" I love you too Lee"

•••

" You're an idiot." Alex said whilst checking Chris's paperwork.

" I had to get you back Alex."

" lay down, I need to check your heart rate"

Chris smirked " but Director Danvers my heart is racing right now"

Alex rolled her eyes and pushed Chris down and checked her heart rate. Once she was satisfied with her checks she sat down next to Chris.

" I thought I lost you" Alex broke down

" Al, you're never gonna lose me, you're the love of my life. I couldn't even dream of leaving you. We've been through so much and it's made us stronger. Alex you're the reason I breathe everyday. I will never ever leave you."

Chris wiped away Alex's tears and brought her in for a hug.

•••

2 months later

Chris and Lena were back to their normal selves and Chris was ready to get back to action. " Chris you're not ready to go back out yet. What if you get hurt? What if your powers blow out? What if-"

Chris hugged Alex making her stop talking.

" Alex I'm okay now. I'm stronger than before and I have you, Kara and all the super friends by my side. We got this."

" I know I'm just worried. I don't wanna lose you again."

" you're never gonna lose me Al"

•••

" THE WEDDING IS IN A WEEK AND WE HAVENT DECIDED ON OUR FIRST DANCE SONG" Lena yelled across the messy apartment.

" Lena, choose any song I'm sure it'll be perfect. I gotta run, I told Nia I'll meet her today for some coffee."

" KARA ZOR EL DANVERS THE WEDDING IS IN A WEEK WE CANT JUST HAVE ANY SONG."

Lena paced around the apartment naming songs that could possibly be their song.

" Lena. Honey. Calm down." Kara held Lena's shoulders. " I'll be back in a few hours and we can do all the wedding arrangements. I promise this will be the best day of your life." Kara kissed Lena's forehead and let her lean into her.

" As long as you're there it's already the best day. It's just that we've been through so much and I wanted this day to be perfect."

" it will be. Now I gotta go. I love you so much Lena"

" I love you too Kara.I'll see you later"

Kara left the apartment and called up William

" William you ready?"

" of course, I'll meet you there?" The voice spoke through the phone

" yup, see you in a bit."

———

Why did Kara lie? Why is she meeting William?
Let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy
Comments make me happy 😊