Ms Luthor

Chris entered the elevator and pushed a button. She has been here before she knows exactly where she wanted to go. She only hoped it stayed the same in the last 3 years. She left the elevator and walked past the woman sitting at her desk.

"Umm excuse me you can't be here Ms Luthor doesn't want any visitors" the woman in the pencil skirt spoke up.

"Oh it's alright I'm sure she'll want to see me" god that sounded a lot less ominous in my head. "Oh god no that sounded like I'll kill her or something don't worry Ms Luthor knows me" the other woman went back to her desk and silently called for security.

Chris ignored her and continued walking to Lena's office. She opened the door thinking of a dramatic line "did you miss m-oh god oh god ew" she was cut off due to the sight of her friend practically eating the face of a poor blonde woman.

"Oh my god Lena that is disgusting at least let her breathe." Lena stood up from her desk chair breaking away from the woman.

"Chris?" She looked at the woman in front of her office door who was looking out into the walkway hiding her red face.

"Oh my god Chris, it's really you. When did you come back." The woman who was previously sat on the desk stood up and stood next to the raven haired woman and pushed her glasses up on her face further.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go. This seems important." The blonde woman said.

"Babe?" Lena Luthor we need to seriously catch up.

"No wait Kara, this is Chris my friend I told you about" Lena said motioning to Chris. "Chris this is my girlfriend Kara Danvers"

"Wait, Kara Danvers where have I heard that before?" Chris searched her mind for the familiar name. Before she could remember the blonde woman spoke.

"I umm I work for catco and we have an interview tomorrow" Kara said shyly.

"Oh yes, it's nice to meet you Kara I just hoped our first interaction would have been less face eaty" Chris chucked trying to make light of the situation as Kara turned a bright shade of red and Lena gave her a stare that would make anyone else pee their pants but not Chris.

"What? Too soon?" She laughed.

"I should really get going I've got to be at catco soon and my boss hates it when I'm late" Kara said after they had been an awkward silence between the three.

"Wait Lena don't you own catco?" Chris said with her confusion written upon her face.

"Yes she does it's a little joke we have. Also Lena there are a bunch of security guards coming your way."

"Oh yeah that might be my fault I think your assistant thinks I'm here to kill you."

"Chris do I need to ask?"

"Nope" Chris responded with the P popping at the end.

Lena dismissed her guards and let her assistant know that Chris was anything but a threat.

"So Chris what brings you to national city. Here for a little holiday until you leave again?" Lena said bitterly.

"Lena you can't still be angry about that. I couldn't stay. It hurt too much."  a tear formed in Chris' eye usually she was so strong.

"I know I'm sorry it's just I missed my best friend."

"Me too Lena" Chris responded and pulled her in for a hug.

"I haven't given up Chris. I know I'll find out what happened and how to prevent it" Lena really is the good Luthor.

"Actually Lena that's why I'm here." Chris said pulling away from the hug.

"I need a job here at L-corp. I'm a doctor as of 3 days ago and I want to help" Chris said to her closest friend.

"Doctor Chris Trodaire god I fear for your patients" Chris sent a stare her way.

"Relax I'm kidding you're going to be amazing. As for the job I think that's where I can help you." Lena explained a job opening she had and believed Chris to be perfect for the job.