Chris the builder

With Chris's stuff packed and her team sorted, the 4 women began to make their way back to National City. Lena had arranged for her jet to take them. They arrived the next day and so did Chris's belongings. Chris was still staying in Lena's penthouse but it was quite big allowing her to safely store her boxes around the apartment.

Sam was set to arrive two days after Chris had landed and the team would also arrive the same day. Chris and Sam would try to FaceTime but Chris would be busy with Lena and Kara or Alex.

Sam's plane landed and Chris stood in the airport with her card with her and Ruby's name. She held it up as she saw them arriving.

"CHRIS" Ruby ran towards the woman.

"Hey Rubs, I missed you."

"I missed you too. Mum has been very moody since you left." Chris looked up at Sam and raised her eyebrows.

"Really? Samantha Arias did you miss me after only 2 days?"

"Firstly, it was technically 3 days because your flight took a whole day." Chris kissed the woman and smiled.

"Okay I parked the car." Alex walked up to them and was looking art her phone. "Now we have to wait for them."

Chris cleared her throat so that Alex would look up. She did and she was shocked to see Sam and Ruby already arrived. She saw Sam held onto Chris's hand and she growled.

"Hey Alex. How are you?"

"Fine." Alex said through gritted teeth.

They packed their bags into the car and made their way to the house that Sam had purchased. Once they arrived they took Sam and Ruby's bags out and Alex was ready to go. "Come onnn Chris we have to go."

Chris held Sam by her waist and kissed her gently. "Stay." Sam whispered.

"I can't. Alex can't come back for me."

"Stay the night then."

"You know I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I promised Alex I'll help her with fixing some stuff in her apartment."

"Right, so you're going to go spend the night with your ex rather than your girlfriend." Sam pulled away from Chris

"Sam, come on it's not like that."

"Then what is it like Chris?"

"You know I would usually stay but I promised her."

"No, Chris because ever since you came back to National city you've been distant. You've spent more time with your ex than with me."

"That's not true, come on Sam, I'm sorry but next time?"

"Just leave Chris."

"Sam."

"Chris, go, I don't want to see you right now." Sam walked inside the house and closed the door leaving Chris behind. Chris walked to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

"About damn time."

"Please Alex I can't right now"