Crumpled Bullet

"So I was your first girl crush" Alex said smugly as they cuddled together in her bed.

"Shut up Danvers."

"Never, but I still can't believe we didn't recognise each other. Like I haven't changed that much in 15 years."

"Believe me, you have."

"Really? Not first crush worthy?"

Chris chuckled, "if anything you're more worthy now"

Alex laughed and kissed her girlfriend before getting up to get ready for work. "Don't leave meeee"

"Don't worry Trodaire, you can't get rid of me that easily. Plus you should probably get up too, you're gonna be late to work"

"It's fine, my sister is my boss"

"Indeed she is. So I guess that makes you a Luthor?"

"I'm a Trodaire. Always have been"

"Okay, Trodaire, get off your ass, you're going to be late."

"You're bossy"

"Aww thank you, don't forget date night tonight" Alex kissed her girlfriend before rushing out.

"Danvers, you forgot something" Chris yelled.

Alex came rushing back in. "What?"

Chris waved Alex's phone in the air. "Oh yeah. Thanks"

•••

Chris sat in her office in L-Corp. Bored out of her mind. Just as she finally decided to do work, she heard gunshots, Lena.

Chris ran to Lena's office that wasn't too far from her own, suddenly everyone was moving in slow motion. Chris ran to Lena where a bullet was flying towards her. She placed her body in front of Lena's and braved herself for the impact of the bullet. The world was brought back to its normal pace and in through the balcony door supergirl flew in. She saw the bullet about to penetrate through her friends body when she saw it fall to the ground. She ran over to the shooters, disarming them and arresting them. After she had done so she made her way to Lena and Chris and made sure they were okay.

"So, bulletproof?" Supergirl turned to look at Chris and the crumpled bullet on the floor.

"And apparently super speed"

"What?"

"Well that or I can slow down time" Chris chuckled.

Alex stormed into the room with an angry expression on her face.

"YOU RAN INTO A FUCKING BULLET"

"Nice to see you too"

"DON'T"

"Okay, I'm sorry it's just I saw Lena was in trouble and I had to help."

"You could have gotten yourself killed"

"But I didn't"

"come on I'm taking you to the DEO"

"But I have work" Chris looked at her sister pleading her to let her stay.

"It's okay, Chris can have the day off."

"Next time you're getting shot I'll just not save your life"

"Appreciate it"

"Noooo. This is why I say you need therapy" supergirl spoke.

"Please, after therapy with me the therapist will need therapy"

"She's not wrong" Chris remarked before Alex dragged her out.

•••

"I'm gonna go and see my mum. Have fun here Danvers"