I'd rather not speak to you

Lena decided to help around the DEO to help Chris find her mother. She had bumped into supergirl a few times and each time she saw the blue eyes she saw the pain behind them. Lena fought the urge to pull her into a tight hug and never let her go. Kara tried her best to avoid going in to the DEO but she wanted to be there for Chris. Over the past few months that Chris had arrived in National City, the two of them have grown close, this had only increased recently since Kara would come into Alex's apartment at random times and Chris would be there to console her as-well as Alex. Supergirl had also grown close to Chris as Chris was working with the DEO to help find her mother and CADMUS.

Alex looked at the screen and held her girlfriends hand, squeezing it tight whenever any news would come about her mother. Chris had been so focused on the search for her mother as the radiation signal kept dropping out. She couldn't think of any reason that the signal should drop. Lena knew of a few possibilities but they all seemed to irrational to share, but then again her best friend turned out to have an alive dead mother who was related to her own adoptive mother and her biological father.

Chris had told her dad that he wasn't her biological father. At first he let out a few tears as he was being told this. He then stopped crying and said 'I will always be your dad even if it's not by blood. I am your father Chris. You will always be my daughter' Chris had started crying at her fathers words and they both embraced each other in a hug.

"Agent Danvers and Dr. Trodaire, we need you in meeting room 3"

The two women made their way to the meeting room still hand in hand. Inside they saw supergirl, Lena and Jonn sitting down.

"Hey guys, what's up"

"We are sending a team into L-corps abandoned factory where the signal was the strongest for a large period of time. It seems like this is your mothers hide out"

"Stop, wait you're acting like she is some criminal. My mother was anything but a criminal. Yeah sure she made a few dumb mistakes but everyone does. She is the kindest soul ever and you will not send a team in to go and harass her" Chris said her voice growing louder as she went on.

"Okay. We will send supergirl, and a few agents not a team but just enough to make sure that your mother is safe"

"Okay as long as Lena gets to go with them to help make sure she's okay" Chris turned to Lena with pleading eyes.

"Chris, I don't know anything abo-"

Chris quickly cut off Lena . "Lee, you have studied this since the moment she 'died' you know her body better than anybody else"

Lena nodded and Jonn allowed her to go with. Supergirl sat in the seat nervous that she had to work with Lena.

"Supergirl and Lena, you two will be working closely together. I expect professional behaviour, that means no bickering." Jonn said as he was fully aware of their break up.

Alex held Chris's hand and walked out the room with her.

"I'm getting really bad sexual tension vibes between Supergirl and Lena"

Alex started to visibly sweat. "Whaaat? No. Lena is still hung up on Kara right?"

"Yeah but I don't know there is something weird about the way the two of them act together. Maybe I can ask supergirl, we got quite close since I've been working here"

"Really?" Alex smirked. She liked how Chris would get along with her sister, whether she was Kara or supergirl.

"Yes Danvers, you might want to up your game, you might have some competition" Chris said adding her own smirk. There is truly no competition between Alex and supergirl. Alex would win a billion times over.