She's gone

Chris may have fallen asleep with a smile but she was awoken covered in sweat and tears. She quickly got up and took a shower trying to cleanse herself from her dream. She looked at her phone and saw some messages from Lena and Kara and Sam. She ignored Lena and Kara and opened Sam's.

Sam: Hey, Would you want to get some coffee today? (God I sound like a barista, sorry I'm not good at this part) I'm free today, and yeah.

Chris: Don't worry you don't sound like a barista, and coffee sounds great. Theres a local coffee shop not too far from your house, wanna meet there?

Sam: Yes. I know which one you're talking about. See you in 30?

Chris: see you in 30.

Chris places her phone down and looked around her apartment. She sighed and opened her closet door. She put on some black ripped jeans with a white t shirt and a flannel shirt wrapped around her waist, she put on her vans and a beanie to cover her head.

She looked at herself in the mirror to check herself one last time and once she approved she made her way out. She made her way to the coffee shop and sat down and waited for Sam. Not long after she saw her rushing in.

"I am so sorry I am late. My daughter left her science project at home so I had to go and drive back to her school and give it to her."

"Hey it's cool, I just got here like 5 minutes ago so calm down."

"Sorry."

"Stop apologising. I think it's cute, you're obviously an amazing mother."

"I try."

"How old is she?"

"she's 12"

"I bet she's adorable."

"She can be. I'm just trying to keep her a kid and stop her from growing up." Sam chuckled.

"If you want to stop her from becoming a rebellious teenager then keep her away from Lena Luthor."

Sam laughed. "I take it she was the bad influence?"

"Oh god no. I was 100% the bad influence. Lena just encouraged me."

They both let out a laugh. The waitress came over and they ordered their coffees and continued their conversation. They were talking about bioengineering when Chris's phone rang.

"I'm so sorry I have to take this"

"It's cool."

Chris got up and answered the call.

"This better be good Lee."

"It's not Lena it's Alex."

"Okay bye."

"No Chris, wait it's about Lena."

"What?"

"We've lost her."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE LOST HER?"

"She's gone."

"No, wait no. She can't be gone." Chris began to cry.

"Chris we need your help to find her."

"Find her?"

"Yes because she's gone missing" Alex said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK AGENT DANVERS I THOUGHT YOU WERE TELLING ME THAT MY SISTER WAS DEAD"