Arriving

Lena and Kara arrived in England, they both admitted themselves into the hotel and walked up to their suite. Lena sat down on the couch of the hotel suite she had seen many times before, whilst Kara stood in awe, she ran across the giant hotel suite and laughed

"OMG, Lena this view, this suite OMG wow, this must have been so expensive, OMG THE BED, LENA LOOK HOW BIG THE BED IS"

Lena looked at her overexcited girlfriend and chuckled. "Kara, love come sit down"

"BUT THIS PLACE IS MASSIVE, CAN WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK HERE"

Lena shook her head and laughed. "Okay but bed after"

"Deal"

Kara stood in the corner of the room and began counting to 60. Lena knew she would try to count faster than actual seconds so she would hide somewhere easy to get to but too obvious to hide in. She knew her girlfriend would look at the hardest place to squeeze into first. Lena hid in the closet and laughed at the irony. Not long after Kara had finished counting. She did as Lena expected and searched the inaccessible places first. She even checked in the oven. She was about to give up when she realised there was one place she hadn't checked. So ran to the closet and found a sleeping Lena. She smiled and lifted her up and carried her to the bed, kissing her forehead before climbing into the bed cuddling next to her.

"I love you" Lena mumbled in her sleep

"I love you too"

•••

Alex and Chris made their way to a cafe. They sat down and ordered a coffee and their usual breakfast. Alex looked to the woman in-front of her and couldn't believe that Chris had agreed to being her girlfriend.

"So, what have you got planned for the day" Chris asked the brown eyed woman

"Nothing special, I'm just gonna go to work and I have a bunch of tests in my lab I have to get done before the end of the day so I will probably spend my day with those, but what about you?"

"Pretty much the same. I have to manage a bunch of scientists and make sure they don't blow up my lab well Lena's but I stole it from her" Chris chuckled "I also have to do a bunch of Lena's paper work" Chris groaned

"Ew paperwork. That's the worst" Alex laughed.

"Hey I don't like paperwork. It's so boring, there's a reason I became a scientist not an accountant"

Alex laughed in response and just before she could speak, the sound of an explosion erupted around them. Alex looked at Chris and gave an apologetic smile and ran towards the sound, calling Winn whilst running to try and get any information.

Chris looked at the woman running and feared for her, she had lived her life in fear for both her mother and father as both of them were on the police force. Now she feared for her girlfriend.

•••

Alex called Chris as soon as she had finished dealing with the explosion and the paper work that followed it, it wasn't anything too serious that she had to call Kara but it did mean that Alex had to report it to Jonn and make sure that suspects were charged under the terrorism act.

"Hey, I'm sorry for running out during breakfast like that"

"It's cool, I'm just glad you're okay" Chris let out a breath she wasn't aware she was holding.

"Wanna come over so I can make it up to you?"

"I would love to but I have so much to do here" that wasn't a lie but it wasn't the reason why Chris wouldn't go.

"How about I come to you then?" Alex asked eager to see her.

"I'll see you tomorrow Alex" Chris hung up and began to cry. She was falling deeply for Alex and although they had only had a few meetings they texted every night, she couldn't bare it if anything had happened to her.

Alex frowned and wondered what she had done wrong. She too was falling deeply for Chris but she feared after the call that she was the only one feeling this way.