The Challenge

Chris arrived at Kara's door with 4 bags full of potstickers. She knocked on the door using her feet. Not long after Kara had arrived and saw the bags, Chris could have sworn her face glowed brighter than the lights. "Lena I think your girlfriend is cheating on you with food"

"Shut up Chris, you're worse" Lena replied greeting her friend.

Both women looked to Kara who was practically drooling over the potstickers.

"Am I?"

"Shut up" she smacked her friends arm "so when is Alex coming?"

"Soon she just texted saying she's on her way over"

"This is a big step, you're letting her see the monster you truly are"

"Shut up I'm not a monster I'm just a big fan of potstickers and a good challenge"

"Yeah yeah, if I draw a M in green on your stomach you'll officially be a monster then"

"Haha you're so funny Lena where ever did you get your humour from" she said sarcastically.

"You"

"Ouch. I'm actually funny so no"

Just as Lena was about to retaliate a knock came from the door

"That must be Alex" Kara said as she walked to the door.

"Okay Kara I bought 4 bags full of potstickers now can you please tell me why, is everything okay with Lena?"

Just as Alex walked in Chris ran to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Well this is a very nice welcome. What are you doing here?"

Chris looked to the woman and spoke "wait, Kara didn't tell you?"

"Kara didn't tell me what?"

Chris looked to Kara who sat down and shrugged.

"Okay, so basically me and Kara are having a potsticker eating challenge and you and Lena are here to make sure that none of us cheat and of course to be the judge."

"Okay, but sorry babe my money is on Kara, I grew up with her and believe me she can eat a lot"

"Hey" Kara hit her sisters arm

"Don't hate me for telling the truth, or would you like me to tell Lena about your first Christmas with us?"

"First Christmas? Kara you haven't told me anything about your first Christmas with the Danvers"

"she ate the whole turkey raw!"

All the women excluding Kara started laughing.

"Alex told me that Santa cooked it so that it looks raw."

"Didn't it taste bad to you?"

"Kinda but I just ate it because I didn't want to hurt Santa's feelings"

Lena looked to her girlfriend and kissed her deeply "that's my kara"

"Okay but didn't you get sick, how can you eat that much raw meat and not be sick?" Lena and Alex both looked concerned. Chris didn't know kara was an alien and therefore didn't get sick like humans did.

"I was sick for a while, nothing Eliza couldn't handle"

"Eliza?" Chris turned to Alex.

"Our mum" Chris looked disappointed with herself. She still didn't know a lot about her girlfriend. She wanted to get to know Alex like Lena had with Kara.

"don't worry, we've only been together a few weeks, we'll learn more about each other as we go along." Alex whispered reassuring the brunette.

"Thanks babe" she kissed the cheek of her girlfriend and made her way to the table, sitting opposite Kara as they both had 4 bags of potstickers next to them.