The DEO

Chris walked into the restaurant. She decided to wear a suit and a tie to this date. Chris loved ties, as a child she always had to help her father do his tie after her mother had passed, so she learned many different techniques.

She walked Alex to the table and pulled out a chair for her, as Alex sat down she pushed in her chair for her, the two women have grown more comfortable with each other, they had been texting every night and would call whenever they could.

"So how was work?" Alex asked Chris as they both browsed through the menu.

"Work was good, you know it was very worky." Chris laughed. why am I nervous?

"Worky?"

"Yeah you know like it was like work. I did the usual things people do at work."

"Why are you acting very suspicious?"

"I'm not suspicious. I just may have hung out with Lena in her office all day instead of doing my actual job"

Alex responded with a chuckle

"So agent danvers?"

"Yes Agent Danvers. I guess I should explain the DEO to you now" Alex has already talked to Jonn about this. He told her it was a secret government organisation and only people who should know about it do. She informed jonn that Lena would probably tell Chris anyways and Jonn knew she was right. But she still had to make Chris sign the forms to ensure she doesn't tell anyone.

"Okay so the DEO stands for department of extra normal operations. We work with supergirl and we help find illegal aliens and kind of fight all the bad villains. Like do you remember the alien invasion from Daxam?"

"I wasn't here then but Lena told me all about it"

"Yeah well we had to fight off them. And reign and even Lex Luthor"

"Damn that's pretty badass." Chris chuckled. "Wait does this mean you know supergirl's secret identity."

"Umm yes I do"

"You are pretty interesting agent Danvers"

"Are you just going to call me agent Danvers now?"

"Yeah you know I will"

"Okay Dr Trodaire" Chris rolled her eyes.

The two continued their date and enjoyed each other's company. They both made their way to Alex's apartment.

"Well this is me" Alex said leaning against her apartment door.

"Yeah it is. I should get going. You have to get a good nights sleep for all the alien fighting" Chris smiled and was about to turn around when she felt Alex pull on her tie, Alex pulled her close to her own body.

"I've been wanting to do this since I first laid my eyes on you"

"Do what agent Danvers?" And just as Chris finished her sentence, Alex threw her lips onto the other woman's, the kiss was magical for them both. Alex opened her apartment door and dragged them both in. Taking their bodies straight to the bed.

"God you're so beautiful" Alex said as they finally broke away from the kiss. Alex looked at the woman and leaned forward again kissing the woman sitting on top of her. Chris pulled away. "Alex stop. I can't do this I'm sorry"

"Hey it's okay. We don't have to. Why don't you stay anyways it's pretty late and the city is dangerous at night. You can take the bed I'll sleep on the couch."

Chris looked at her watch which read 02:34. It was really late. Plus Alex's apartment was a lot closer to L-Corp than hers so she could sleep for a little longer. She completed the pros and cons list in her head and decided to stay. She insisted on sleeping on the couch whilst Alex slept in the bed but Alex refused to let her.

Chris changed into clothes which Alex leant her and made her way to the large bed. Alex had a studio apartment so she could see Alex tossing and turning on the couch. Slowly she got out of the bed and moved to the red headed woman.

"Hey Alex" she whispered. "Hey why don't you come to the bed with me." Alex looked at the brunette with confusion. "Come on, you're not going to get any sleep here, you're moving around like a fish out of water." Alex laughed and placed her hand in the other woman's.

They both made their way to the bed and in no time they were fast asleep.

xxx

Chris had woken up in a bed that was unfamiliar yet it felt right. She felt a body spooning her. She then heard someone sniffing. "Alex are you sniffing me?" She finally spoke due to the confusion

"Mmhmm you smell so good"

"You, my friend are an odd one"

"Ouch really the friendzone"

Chris looked at the beautiful woman infront of her she admired her deep brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful Alex" Chris let out. Alex smiled, Alex was a beauty that Chris had never seen before. She had the perfect smile, her dimples showed only when her smile was genuine, and her eyes, they shone through the dark, and told a thousand stories.

"Thanks, I woke up like this" she joked, laughing as her head fell into her pillow.

"Wow you laugh at your own jokes. That's just sad Alex" She chuckled.

"Hey someone has to laugh at my jokes"

"I'll be that someone then"

xxx

Alex looked at the director of the DEO,  Jonn Jonzz. She looked at him yet heard no word of what he was saying. Her mind was elsewhere, somewhere happy and warm.

"Alex do you agree?" At the sound of her name spoken by her sister she zoned back in.

"Um yeah totally agree"  Kara started to laugh hysterically. The look of confusion was written upon Alex's face, she looked to the director who was stifling his laughter.

"You just agreed that you have smelly feet" Kara laughed like a child.

"Really guys. So mature" she said sternly

"Okay now jokes aside, we have to assemble a strike team and supergirl you're with Alex."

They all nodded and continued with their jobs.

"Sooo, what's gotten you all happy and day dreamy?" Kara asked her sister.

"So the date with Chris last night. Kara it was so good plus she stayed over."she saw the glare her sister was giving her "Don't worry it was all PG-13. She didn't want to go that far and to be honest I'm kind of glad. I want this to last Kara, she seems special" she smiled at her sister.

"You know the last time I saw you like this was with-" Alex interrupters Kara with a firm stare.
A stare that showed pain and was so raw.

"Kara, Chris is different I can feel it, she's so cute, when she smiles she has this dimple and she look down and shakes her head. And when she's in deep thought she sticks out her tongue a bit. I don't understand the logic but it's so cute"