What's a tomato?

Kara slept on Alex's couch. She had a tub of ice cream cuddled next to her and she wept in her sleep.

"Lena Kieran Luthor will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?" Lena looked at the woman stood in front of her with happy tears in her eyes and spoke.

"YES, YES. A MILLION TIMES YES" the woman who was previous knelt down, stood up and placed the ring on the green eyed woman's hand. She placed Lena's face in her hands and pulled her forward, kissing her soft lips.

The women made their way to their apartment and Lena called her best friend Sam. "Oh my god Sam, Scarlett popped the question. I'm getting married"

Kara was floating outside Lena's apartment making sure she was safe like she did every day for the past 7 years since they broke up. Kara's heart broke when she heard the phone call.

"I'm so happy I broke up with that annoying blonde. She wasn't even human. How did she ever believe I would ever love her? She doesn't deserve me"

The last sentence rang in Kara's head 'I don't deserve her' Kara found the truth in this and went home. She opened her bathroom door and found a lead box hidden in a compartment. She opened the box and revealed the green knife, her veins glowed to be the same contrast as the kryptonite. Just as Kara picked the knife up, her door burst open. There she saw Alex holding Chris's hand, one hand occupied by a shiny diamond ring whilst the other holding a baby girl.

"Really Kara? Why can't you just wake up"

"What?"

"Wake up Kara, GET UP"

Kara quickly sat up, her body dripping with sweat and her breathing heavy, she didn't notice her sister standing above her until she felt her hand on her shoulder. Kara jerked away from the touch and looked into the eyes of her sister. She looked past her sister and saw Chris standing with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine. It's just a nightmare"

"Kara. You screamed Lena's name and said something about kyrptonite" Chris spoke.

"I umm I have to go. You guys enjoy your night"

Kara left the apartment and walked to an alley so she could fly away.

"Do you want to go after her?"

Alex looked at Chris and shook her head in response. Chris gave a sympathetic smile telling Alex she could.

"No, those two have taken enough time away from us. I want to be here alone with you.

"Okay beautiful"

Alex sat down on the couch and pulled Chris down so she was sitting in her lap.

"So Danvers."

"Yes Trodaire?"

"Movie and pizza?"

"Sure"

"Alex"

"Yes" Alex said digging her head into Chris neck.

"You okay?"

"Mmhmm"

"Wait. Stop. Alex that tickles" Alex continued tickling her girlfriend until she was laughing with no sound. Alex eventually stopped and looked her angry girlfriend in the eyes.

"You're adorable when you're angry" Alex booped her nose and made her way to the kitchen counter.

Chris slightly blushed and smiled. She made her way to her girlfriend and snatched the phone of her before she could order her horrendous pizza.