Eliza

"Hey baby."

"Eliza?"

The woman smiled and raised her arms for Chris to run into. Chris ran to the woman and hugged her raising her from the floor.

"I've missed you so much." Chris let the tears fall down her face. "But how, how are you here? Am I dead?"

"No my darling, but you will be if you don't wake up."

"Wake up?"

"You let your guard down whilst fighting."

"You saw me?"

"Darling I'm always watching over you."

Chris began to cry. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?"

"I wasn't there for you. I was out celebrating whilst you were" Chris was interrupted by her sobbing.

"Chris, you are not to blame. You wouldn't have been able to do anything."

"I could have been there."

"But darling, if you were there then we would both be in pain. You would have had to watch me die, i wouldn't have wanted that for you."

Chris hugged the woman once more.

"So tell me about Alex."

"You know about Alex?"

"I told you, I'm always watching over you."

Chris smiled and began telling her about Alex.

"But she cheated on me so I left, I went back to London and I saw Jessie. She misses you so much by the way."

"I miss her too. How is my sister?"

"She's doing okay. It took us a while to get back to 'normal' but everything felt so wrong without you there."

"I'm sorry, Chris."

"Don't be."

"Continue about Alex. Who is an absolute mug for cheating on you."

Chris chuckled and told her how she met Sam who then broke up with her because of Alex.

"I'm sorry, I tried to replace you." Chris began to cry again.

"Chris, you did not try to replace me. Yes you found a new love. But I know that your heart is big enough for us both. I left you, I left your life, I want you to find that happiness once more, the smile that I used to see on your face, I want someone else to know how amazing it is to wake up next to it. I want you to have a full life, with a billion kids, and a happy wife. Because even though I didn't get to have that, I want you to have that."

"See this is why I fell in love with you." Chris chuckled through her tears.

"Don't waste time Chris. You never know when the last time you'll see her again."

Chris sadly smiled. " I was planning our honeymoon."

"What?"

"For after the wedding, I was planning the honeymoon. I was gonna take you around the world, I knew you loved travelling. I wanted that to be the beginning of our new future."

"I just wanted you and that would've been perfect."

"You always knew what to say" Chris chuckled.