Why are we packing so aggressively?

"Shut them up"

"OMG, THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN?"

"Okay I'm going in there. Alex if I don't manage to make it out, just know that I love you and I'm sorry for eating all your Rocky road ice cream and then blaming it on Kara."

"WHAT"

Chris pecked her girlfriends lips and made the way to the locked door. She opened it with her hands over her eyes and spoke.

"Okay you lots have had your fun. Now get the fuck out, so I can go have my fun"

"Ewww Chris that's my sister"

"Yeah and that's mine. Plus imagine Alex's pain. I'm used to hearing Lena do inappropriate things, it's the reason why we don't share an apartment anymore"

"Oh" Kara's face went red.

"I thought she sound proofed the walls"

"She said she did"

Lena smirked and made her way to the kitchen once she had all her clothes on. She attempted to make herself a salad but saw that there was no vegetables to make a salad.

"Chris. Where are the vegetables?"

"Yeah. About that. Me and Alex were gonna get some more stuff seeing as we have now exceeded a week in staying here"

"A WEEK"

"Yeah"

"Oh wow. Me and Kara have been shouting at each other non stop for a week?"

"Yup"

Chris made the breakfast for the four of them and awaited their arrival. Once Alex and Kara had entered the room, there was an awkward silence between them. A silence that Chris and Lena were about to break by laughing their heads off. Alex and Kara avoided eye contact at all costs.

"So Alex, honey. Aren't you glad Kara and Lena aren't fighting anymore?" Chris teased.

"Ummm. Yeah, whatever" Alex pinched Chris under the table. To which Chris just laughed.

The rest of the morning flew by, Chris and Alex decided to stay in the safe house for a little while longer whilst Kara and Lena decided to go back to National City.

"Sooo"

"Soooo"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"You ate my ice cream. Of course I'm mad"

"Damn, I didn't realise I was dating Kara"

"Fuck you. I'm nothing like Kara"

"Whatever you say Danvers"

"WhAteVer YoU saY daNvErs" Alex said in a mocking tone.

"God, you're so adorable"

"No. You won't compliment your way out of this"

"What if I buy you 3 tubs of Rocky road ice cream?"

"Only if it is Ben and Jerry's"

"Of course my love"